RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

2zejzmr.jpg

This is a joint AU, USA event, but others are welcome - if there is room.

Server: Racedepartment AU USA
Password: click here:

Class: STCC
Track: Falkenberg

Practice: 2.00 GMT (Friday 9.00PM EST USA) (Saturday 12.00MD AEST AUS)
Qualification: 2.30 GMT 15 min (Superpole)
Race: 2.45 GMT 2 by 14 laps (Forced Pitstops)

Notes: STCC expansion pack required - Pit stops have a minimum 2 tire change.

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

Entrylist:
  1. Yves Larose - skin
  2. Keith Barrick
  3. William Yunck - skin
  4. Marcel vd Aa - skin
  5. Lu Chan
  6. Eric Kaczmarek
  7. Timothy Miller
  8. Gary Lennon
  9. Tyson Cierpial
  10. Edenilson Penco
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Reserves:
  1. Gaynall Hudgins
  2. Warren Dawes
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver

I really would like these events beginning at 20.00 and have only 30 minutes practice. In my case, i don't have much spare time, so no practice at all.
Only time to practice in the event time (my own problem tho) :sad:

As for the event "per se", i'd love it (even without a setup) :silly:
Race 1 - qualified 20th, finished 10th.
Race 2 - qualified 12th,... finished 12th

If i had no setup for dry, i messed in the wet. :noidea: However it was very fun and fair driving from all, remember some cool fights with both Daves, Jamie and Neil. :yo:

Congrats to winner and podium drivers. :first:

Fantastic pace from all, very impressive. :clap2:

Thanks for the event Simon.

Cheers

Wow nice races! Only I don't know what was wrong with me but my pace was horrible :S

First race it was pretty ok, I was in a nice group fighting for 6th position or someting.. but suddenly a spinned car was on the track facing the wrong way, the guys in front of me passed him but I saw him too late.. Srry! I crashed into him so was the guy behind me.. so my race was over and finished last

Second race I messed up my setup completely and made too many mistakes so second last for me.. I think I need to practice more :thinking:

But thanks for this nice event!

See you next time on track

But who was it? He surely did not get an okay from you or any of the other admins, did he?

The issue is there were 4 entitled people chasing 3 spots at the very end of the session. Even if I had managed to clear a spot, we would of moved to qualifying which was a closed session.
I think this is a problem which has now revealed itself and will hopefully be fixed, there is now a discussion going on in the GTRE forum about reserves etc.

Again, very sorry Hansi :(

But who was it? He surely did not get an okay from you or any of the other admins, did he?

Me and Nigel got the go ahead to join practice with a few minutes remaining. Then I think Gary?? right near the end of practice. As a result the server became full as you tried to reconnect. Essentially, everyone did get an OK from other admins but it is not their fault as they can't take into account people disconnecting and re-joining.

Wow nice races! Only I don't know what was wrong with me but my pace was horrible :S

i had the exact same problem,in practice with ludwig ghidi and then in a seperate practice with jamie wilson,i was doing consistent 1:16's, but come the actual race, i could barely scrape into the 1:17's.

i don't think it's got anything to do with carrying the extra fuel for a race because i always practice with a minimum of 3/4 race distance so i can see how the tyres react with the added weight.

as for the event. superb, had some great fun with a load of guys in the 1st dry race.

i have never seen so many people 35 seconds behind the leader, i think at one stage there was about 6-7 of us with within a 1/2 second of each other. fantastic.

the second race,in the wet, i chose slicks cos they good in practice and qually,but in the race they were terrible for me, so i pitted on lap 10 or 11,chose wets and it was a little better,but still not as good as i was hoping.

all in all, i loved it.

i hope in the coming year's league races there are a few wet races,with changeable weather so you either pit for wets or or brave it out on slicks.

well done for organizing a great evenings racing. thank you.

Dave

Qualy Round 1: Good pace with the BMS put me up the grid nicely :D

Race 1: Got a good jump off the line but ended up losing a few places at T1 as i was on the outside, lost a couple more and dropped back to 7th behind Erik and Gary. For the next few laps i chased them and had a good battle with Erik with us swapping positions at each corner, i then pulled away after passing him and tried to catch up with Gary. I couldn't really catch him up enough to make a difference and then i touched the curbs on the inside of Mcleans which spun me round. I was unlucky that i ended up right in the middle of the track, so i had to sit there and hope that no one would hit me. Unfortunately Herwin Ploeg didn't see me and hit me head on which bent the suspension pretty badly. I got going again though and tried to make up some positions, this didn't go to plan as i tapped Terry Harmer and he spun down the Craner Curves. He ended up spinning across me so i slid into the gravel and waited for him to get going again. Finished in 15th i think, pretty poor result :(

Qualy Round 2: I was running wets in practice but when the session changed the game decided to put slicks back on, i didn't think it would so i went onto the track with slicks on. I had very little grip and did a pretty bad time which put me 10th

Race 2: Got a great start right up until Mark Guy pushed me off onto the grass, not sure if he saw me though. From then on i just drove as quick as i could and made up a few places and towards the end of the first stint i was up behind Gary and Amir. Everyone infront of me pitted which put me into the lead for a few laps, this was short lived as on lap 18 i pitted and dropped back to 6th. Simon was also right behind me after he only changed 2 tyres, whereas i did all 4. This paid off though, because of changing all the tyres i had great pace in the second stint, even setting the fastest lap of the race which was a 1:15:6xx. This allowed me to catch up with Gary and Amir, Amir was taken out by Yassen (accident, but still a takedown :p) and then Gary soon drove into the gravel at Mcleans. I was then in 5th behind Olly Wickens, he had good enough pace so i wouldn't have enough time left in the race to overtake him. Finished in 5th after a good race :)

Qualy Round 1: Good pace with the BMS put me up the grid nicely :D

Race 1: Got a good jump off the line but ended up losing a few places at T1 as i was on the outside, lost a couple more and dropped back to 7th behind Erik and Gary. For the next few laps i chased them and had a good battle with Erik with us swapping positions at each corner, i then pulled away after passing him and tried to catch up with Gary. I couldn't really catch him up enough to make a difference and then i touched the curbs on the inside of Mcleans which spun me round. I was unlucky that i ended up right in the middle of the track, so i had to sit there and hope that no one would hit me. Unfortunately Herwin Ploeg didn't see me and hit me head on which bent the suspension pretty badly. I got going again though and tried to make up some positions, this didn't go to plan as i tapped Terry Harmer and he spun down the Craner Curves. He ended up spinning across me so i slid into the gravel and waited for him to get going again. Finished in 15th i think, pretty poor result :(

Qualy Round 2: I was running wets in practice but when the session changed the game decided to put slicks back on, i didn't think it would so i went onto the track with slicks on. I had very little grip and did a pretty bad time which put me 10th

Race 2: Got a great start right up until Mark Guy pushed me off onto the grass, not sure if he saw me though. From then on i just drove as quick as i could and made up a few places and towards the end of the first stint i was up behind Gary and Amir. Everyone infront of me pitted which put me into the lead for a few laps, this was short lived as on lap 18 i pitted and dropped back to 6th. Simon was also right behind me after he only changed 2 tyres, whereas i did all 4. This paid off though, because of changing all the tyres i had great pace in the second stint, even setting the fastest lap of the race which was a 1:15:6xx. This allowed me to catch up with Gary and Amir, Amir was taken out by Yassen (accident, but still a takedown :p) and then Gary soon drove into the gravel at Mcleans. I was then in 5th behind Olly Wickens, he had good enough pace so i wouldn't have enough time left in the race to overtake him. Finished in 5th after a good race :)
James , I think you had to good a start. after watching the replay now again you turbo-ed up to me and I really didn't know you were there. There wasn't really much space there anyway..LOL...:)
Sorry my friend if it seemed that I came across on purpose, but I really didn't know you were there. :) Sorry.

• Andrew Evans

wtccxki4.png

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU
Password: click here

Class: WTCC-X
Track: Nurburgring

Practice: 20:00 GMT (1 hour)
Qualification: 21:00 GMT (30 mins)
Warmup: 21:30 GMT (10 mins)
Race: 21:40 GMT (10 laps)

Notes:

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

• Andrew Evans

Entrylist:
  1. Andrew Evans
  2. Michael Herrmann [skin]
  3. Robert Wiesenmüller
  4. Jeroen van Toorn
  5. Hendrie Klink
  6. Torbjorn Lennartsson
  7. Craig Hume
  8. Ken Hunter
  9. Jason Parks
  10. Bob Miley