GT6 WTCC Series 2015

Martyn Corcoran

Oulton Park 2015 for the BTCC
Hi all im hosting the wtcc this Saturday at 3pm GMT. Held at Brands Hatch GP, this is a 2 heat race which will be 7 laps for this round. The date is 4/4/15 my psn is m-corkey1991. If you want more information about the series or your intested in joining the championship please contact me on here or email me at m.corcoran1991@gmail.com or message me on my psn m-corkey1991.

Thanks

The Cars
Ford Focus ST
Bmw 120i / 120d/ 135i coupe
Honda Civic Type-R
Alfa Romeo 147 2008
CITREON C4 Coupe
PEUGEOT RCZ
VOLKSWAGON GOLF Gti
Volvo S60 T-Sport / C30 R-DESIGN
Honda Integra Type-R
Tyres
Racing hard
Racing medium
Racing soft
Racing intermediate
Racing Heavy Wet

Suspension
Height-Adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension
Racing Brake Kit

Intake Tuning
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Converter: Sports

Engine
Sports Computer
Stage 1 engine Tuning

Body
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon bonnet
Carbon bonnet ( colour )

Transmission
Fully-Customizable Transmission

Drivetrain
Fully-Customizable Mechanical Limited-Slip Differential

Rules And Regulations

This is a non contact sport
Headsets must be worn at all times
Grid start with false start
You must be on 15 minutes before scheduled time.
This is 2 heat race and will be a reverse grid depending on where you finished in race one.
If an accident or a crash has happened to you or anyone else you must report it it to the host of the race.

Point System

In each race, the following points are awarded to classified finishers:
1st - 15 points
2nd - 12
3rd - 10
4th - 8
5th - 6
6th - 5
7th - 4
8th - 3
9th - 2
10th - 1
11th - 1
12th - 1
13th - 1
14th - 1
15th - 1
16th - 1
i - Pole position: One additional point will be awarded to the driver who starts on pole position for the first race of each meeting.

ii - Fastest lap: One additional point will be awarded to the driver setting the fastest lap in each race. If two or more drivers achieve the same fastest lap time each will be awarded one point.

iii - Race leader: One additional point will be awarded to each driver who is classified as the race leader (on crossing the start/finish line during the course of the race) during each race. A driver can only earn this point once, irrespective of how many times he or she has led that race.

For more information about the series please contact me.

Got 6 more spots left for the wtcc series first round is tomorrow at 3pm GMT be on 15 minutes before Qualifying session till everyone has joined.

If anyone wants to join before the start off the first round please contact me before 2:45pm.

If anyone cant make it please let me know so I dont waste time. Thanks.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back