RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Andrew Evans

guys... rules are finalized in the top post - you can only adjust steering lock and fuel amount... this event will be run in the dry, random weather later, if it takes off! :D

jump in ts in time for the start and when i get there i'll pop the first room... catch later! o/

I would like to start off by saying I have enjoyed the past two weeks and also would like to note that I am finding these good tracks to start cutting my teeth on setting up my car. Now on to the Event:

Qual:
Again I ran the slow laps on the evening averaging about 2 seconds a lap behind the next qualifier, of note though I think somone threw something slick in the downhill after Le Pont, cause no matter what I did during those qualy laps it seemed I couldn't hold speed(note hold) and still manage to stay on track. Even the first hot lap I had issues in this corner and flew through the grass fast enough that I got Warned for cutting. and that would have been my fastest of the night... :\

Race 1
Well this race was a comedy of errors for me I didn't manage to stay on the lead lap and accidentally took Steve out in Le S Du Lac I believe. I'm trying to figure out what happened if it was just a lag spike on my part or if I missed his brake lights going on or what but I was staying with him and then plowed into the back of him suddenly. After this I kept with the rear pack until... you guessed it Le Pont at which point I lost my line from over braking and took a detour off road. That was the end of my shot to move up any in the field but I finished the race none the less as I refuse to give up.

Race 2
Kept my nose clean at the beginning and then came off the track at Le Musee it was here that I cut down both front tires and limped on the rims back to the pits. Got them replaced but my night may as well have been over. But I got my best finish as it were due to some unfortunate inceidents in which I picked up 4 positions on the race finishing in 7th just by finishing the race. For the first time I believe in my entire RD career of 5 weeks I finished the front and back end of a race Either I'm getting better or I'm just driving more cautiously... I'm thinking the latter

Sorry to do this to you Andrew mate but its doubtful I am gonna make it 2nite ... my wife's laptop had a motherboard failure a couple of weeks ago and took out 2 x hard discs as it went ... today, her "backup pc" has now also had a complete hdd failure :Cry:

... my reaction to such fantastic luck is obviously rather full of :censored: remarks!

we learnt from experience tho' and at least this time around we have a very up to date and 100% complete backup of her work on 2 x external drives!!

What!! Who paid my team to slow pit :)

My stop was 28 seconds long, what was yours Mark and Herwin?

I didnt change my suspension damage that I got first lap. I was used to it :)

Just checked the replays! I noticed that it took about 13sec before your car was lifted up.. while ours was lifted immediatly so probably you didnt call your team that your where coming in?
Or otherwise the Honda crew really is faster:D

• Matt Alpeter

I would like to give Matt a warm welcome into the Racing Club.
You were running strong out there m8.

Thank you Marcel! After I got over the initial nerves and settled down into my flow, I had a blast! Looking forward to running with you guys..and my hopeful first win maybe?

Anyway, I was very warmly welcomed by everyone. Yves welcomed me instantly, which started my night off well. Thanks again! See you guys on the track!

• Kieran Mcgeachy

Name in game:Kieran McGeachy
Your Country:Northern Ireland
Control:Formula EX
Car:Seat leon
Special remarks:
*** Prepared to step aside to make room for Oceania members in needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%