RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Caterham Night
We will setup the server with three tracks (2 default tracks and one add-on). Car will be the brutal Caterham CSR 320. Start time will be 19.00 GMT (practice) and races will be short sprint races of 7 laps each.

Servers will be open to whoever wants to join and you can stay for as many races as you wish. We will open at least two rooms just in case we need more capacity for additional groups.

To help get an idea of numbers, we would appreciate you adding a reply here by simply saying "I'm in" or similar.

So, come along and enjoy some sprint racing fun.

Details

Date: Friday 18th July 2008
Event: Caterham Night
Time: From 19.00 GMT
Practice time: 20 mins
Qualy Time: 10 mins
Race: 2 by 7 laps each (each event will follow closely after each other)

Server: RaceDepartment.com
Weather: Dry
Start: Standing

Password: Usual Racing Club Password Here

Allowed driving aids: Auto clutch/auto gears
Failures: Normal

Tracks:
1. Anderstorp 07
2. Zandvoort 07
3. Spa 2004 (download the lastest versions of Spa NoGrip :: Race 07 Downloads - Spa Francorchamps 2003 & 2004)

Sorry guys. My computer was playing games tonight. Everything was going fine and then suddenly my hard drive would just start working it's arse off. That would crash race 07 and it took a few minutes for the hard drive to sort itself out. This happened at the end of practice and again with 4 minutes left to go in qualifying. There wasn't enough time to get it going again to make the race. I was just starting to get the hang of the track too. Oh well, hope you guys had fun and I'll hopefully see ya's next week.

wow awsome racing guys

qualy* was a long time on 2nd till times start dropping leave me a 7th on grid but then Manny dropped out so i started from 6th ;D

race* had a good start but others had too so i lost places at the first lap but managed to go up to 4th fast cuz ppl infront keep spinning from then i was chasing
imperious down from lap 9 my tyers was sooo shoot they could not have any rubber left i bet
but it seams imperious suffers the same problem so i decided to not attack for a while to cool down my tyers
near i over did it but could stay in touch to him, lap10 at the chicane befor it goes back uphill i startet again to attack him cuz i saw he is in big tyer trubble
and made the pass now on 3rd i tryed to make a small gap to manny to be on the safe side comming out of the last turn fuel was deep red and i was just praying that it will least till the line. realy good and intens race loved it ;D

race2* i entered the grid and booom bluescreen.......... it happens mostly if i score points or have a top 5 finish at the first race. then i can be sure i will bluescreen out at race 2, prolly my pc sucks big balls

cant wait for the next oceanic event its so much fun to race with you guys

• Jerome Benard

Very nice race guys :thumb:

R1=11°
R2=3°

Very good presure Jari in second race :D

Thanks all, Warren and RD a great moment for me :wink:

R1-P17
R2-P15 (effectively last) :p

I want to complain about victor shaw, he went off the track before turn 5 (long right hander) then came back on and hit me into another car. Then the same lap he crashed into Keith Peppiat nearly causing him to roll. He cut into a load of people before in the Crowne Plaza event.

My computer was playing games tonight. Everything was going fine and then suddenly my hard drive would just start working it's arse off.

It wasn't your virus scanner was it? or
How much memory do you have (XP or Vista?)
You either had a program start up in the background or maybe the PC ran out of memory and was rearranging your hard drive for virtual memory.

Bad luck Manny, you were looking good too.

Very nice race for me also, it's a shame that Andreas Loffer have some lag problem.

Qualifying: 1st position in 1'47''250

Race 1: Good start but Andreas was faster and he pass me, but not for a long time because he has a big lag and i have passed him. Some laps later, i think a crash occur in the rear because my advance jump to 5s. I have slowdown my speed for preserve my tyres and i finished the round 1st (my first victory in a Race department event).:first:

Race 2: Start 8th. I have done 2 errors and i finished 7th or 8th (i don't remember)

The Oceanian's events are very fun and nice. Each events are real pleasure.:thumb:

• Steve Perryman

1st of all congratulations to Michael for snatching 3rd off me during the last lap race 1, good strategy there. Unfortunately for me my tyres were so stuffed lap 12 that I was turning my g25 wheel through more degrees than I had it set to, trying to stay somewhere near the racing line.
Anyway, I was quite surprised with my pace in the Seat, especially as I hadn't practised this track until about 8pm Brisbane time tonight. I decided to leave the gear ratios at stock as I ended up getting to 239k's (rev limiter) faster than with taller ratio's.
Race 2 picked up positions due to others misfortune, and managed to snatch 4th on the main straight final lap, again tyres were stuffed, not quite as badly as 1st race though.
I also noticed bad lag from Andreas Loffer, with His car appearing out of nowhere on a couple of occasions. Also witnessed Victor Shaw's bad driving, but We'll leave that up to Warren to sort out.
Overall was an awesome couple of races for me, two 4th's better than I would normally manage, thanks Racedepartment and this international field is great, love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%