• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

WTCC Night - Tuesday 15th July 2008

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Bram Hengeveld, Jul 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    RaceDepartment Co-Founder Premium

Ratings:
    +257
    Only raced Puebla last night. Took the E46 2006 and finished 3rd in Race1 (started from 9th).
    Drove again with h-shift :)

Second race started ok, but during lap 1 my kid screamed upstairs; lost concentration and had to abort the race in lap 1.
    Kid had a bad dream :)

Decided to abort on Anderstorp to give room to other drivers (server was full).

Btw, there was 1 spectator on Puebla and partly Anderstorp. I kicked him/her because people were waiting to get in the server.
    Sorry spectator, drivers before viewers :)

2. Chris Noble

Chris Noble

Ratings:
    +0

Hehe!

As I was saying in game about starting procedure.

Map a button to the clutch, but keep the auto clutch aid turned on.

When the lights come on put it into 1st gear and hold the clutch button down reving the car in neutral, when the lights go out just let go of the clutch button and accerelate away, careful to keep the revs up but not get too much wheelspin.

You can reduce the wheelspin a fair bit by using the clutch as it gradually puts the power to the wheels and you can further tune this to your liking by adjusting the sensitivity rate of the clutch in the controls setup window.

3. Jamie Wilson

Jamie Wilson

Ratings:
    +29
    A moment with Me (Honda), Sol (Chevrolet), and Greg (BMW) last night that I had to get a cap of... :D

[​IMG]
    Download

4. Danny Pattiwael

Danny Pattiwael

Ratings:
    +43
    Wow..the movie looks very smooth. Thanks Jamie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.