RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Name on RD forum: Eric Kaczmarek
Name in game: Eric Kaczmarek
Your Country: :usa:
Car: SEAT
Special remarks: I am so slow on this track (even slower than elsewhere). I am just worried to be a moving chicane to everyone

New Car on a new track and managed to get 8th in Qualifying so was very happy with that.:laugh2:
Started with a full tank and planned to try and stay out of trouble and stay out as long as i could but the Alfa of Paul Bordeau tried to mount me going into a bend which spun me head on into the wall and i picked up some damage which screwed up the handling of the car, but rather than pit i stayed out only to damage the engine as i ran into wall later on which meant i was some 10 to 12 mph down on top speed and had no grunt going up the hill as Simon found out as he breezed past 2 or 3 times, but at least he played fair and parked up a couple of times and let me regain the places again :wink2: and i returned the favour on the last lap as i also spun and saw my 5th place turn into 7th place.
But it was an interesting race and i was surprised by the handling of the car even with 2 tyre warnings it felt you could go on for a while yet as long as you were careful.
Thnx for picking a nice car n track combo it worked a treat :clap:

Qualy: got a phone call just as it was starting and i got off with only 3:30 to go in the session so no time to do a hotlap end up 15th on the grid.

Race: starting from the back of the grid i wasn't expecting much, the lights went off and pushed a little too hard and went sideway and had a contact with someone, sorry who ever it was then spun in the barrier and had the lovely message " you've got suspension damage ". but the car was feeling great so no worry there, start pushing and making my way back up, thanks for of a couple of guy's loosing it, it made my job easier lol. on my way back up had a few good clean fight. just as i was to pit the phone rang again and had to answer at the same time as i was entering the pit line, dispite that fact the pitstop went well. got out in third place where i was before pitting and was about 11 sec behind 2nd place but was enable to catch him. with maybe 10 minutes left to do in the race i noticed i was now second place and still enable to catch the guy in front of me so i took it steady and took the car home for a good second place finish.

• Ian Landry

Name on RD forum: Ian Landry
Name in game: Ian Landry
Your Country: Canada:canada:
Car: Seat
Special remarks: Just joined the RC, so not much practice and no setup on this track yet, but I think a bigger grid is good for everyone! This will be my first event.

BTW, what happens if I don't install all the skins? will everyone have a white car? Thanks. I just don't think I'll have the time to play around with that.

Name on RD forum: Ian Landry
Name in game: Ian Landry
Your Country: Canada:canada:
Car: Seat
Special remarks: Just joined the RC, so not much practice and no setup on this track yet, but I think a bigger grid is good for everyone! This will be my first event.

BTW, what happens if I don't install all the skins? will everyone have a white car? Thanks. I just don't think I'll have the time to play around with that.

I PMed you with a simple solution to your problem :)

Glad to see you here!!

• Matt Alpeter

random stock skins will show..installing skins is incredibly fast and easy though

welcome to the club! the only tip i can give you is brake hard in T1. see you tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%