RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Chris Noble

Qualified 7th I think with only Dave Lennon in a faster Vectra than me! Must say it is a very good car to drive once I had it setup, good on the tires too! able to push from start to finish.

Race 1:
Got a good start and up the inside of a load of people on turn 1, caught up with Imperious and hopefully going to pass him shortly, but a BMW came steaming up to the chicane with no brakes gointg full bore and managed to spin me round the wrong way :( Andreas Loffer I believe it was, some lagg issues he was having??
Got up to 4th and chasing down Dave Lennon and Takua?? and thought this would be a good fight and they went and took each other out! giving me 2nd place!

Race 2:
Good start again and up to 4th or 5th keeping Gergories BMW behind me :), then 2nd to last corner Gareth Daley?? lost his back end allowing me past and then went straight on into the side of my car nearly rolling it!
Chasing back up the field side by side down the fast right hander and the guy understeers a bit pushing both of us off the track :( Then got back on on the inside and another seat leon tries to occupy the same space causing him and me onto the grass :(. Obviously didnt know I was there.
Caught up with Warren, Wally and Gregory having a good scrap and thought I would join in! Got past Gregory and then past wally, Finally coming into the fast downhill right hander got the inside line of warren and past him also to finish 6th I think. Unfortunately after this wally rear ended warren :(

Got to drive the Vectra more often! doesnt quite have the power of the BMW though! but it does in BTCC I watched today!

Nice event again, always having fun with you guys!

I actually did quite as per my aim for the race: Stable rounds, constistent and not hindering others or kicking them. Now I can work on the pace, I think!

Race1: Got out of the Qualy very well, good in the middle. As I aimed to drive defensive and am anyway a bad starter (althoug better than last week), lost a couple of positions. Till the first 90° left corner where Sebastien kicked me off the track (please read the rules).
After that I had enough space to work on my stable and constant rounds, gained some positions because of fights in front of me.

Race 2: Started second last, same start as before. Here I must admit that some other people should also focus a little bit more on defensive driving. You can not go with the head through the wall (German saying). I got kicked off 3 times by different people and NOBODY waited. There might have been a serious problem with lagging, but i had the same, watched the replay and I think I did not kick anybody (if I did I am really sorry). If you have the lagging problem, please be more careful while driving, especially when having trouble controling your car.
Keith, nice fight, but please little more fairness please (didn't you want to let me pass on the final straight? I hope that was a lagging issue :))

Looking really forward to the next occasion! I urgently need to watch the replay again, how can you guys do 1:47.xxx rounds here.... Amazing!

Race 2: Started second last, same start as before. Here I must admit that some other people should also focus a little bit more on defensive driving. You can not go with the head through the wall (German saying). I got kicked off 3 times by different people and NOBODY waited. There might have been a serious problem with lagging, but i had the same, watched the replay and I think I did not kick anybody (if I did I am really sorry). If you have the lagging problem, please be more careful while driving, especially when having trouble controling your car.
Sorry if I hit you, I think I might of due to your lagging but I watched the replay and it looked like you just fell of the road like in practice yesterday.
While watching the replay I also saw victor in yet another crash on lap 1 into laurence.

Keith, nice fight, but please little more fairness please (didn't you want to let me pass on the final straight? I hope that was a lagging issue :))

LOL! this sounds like a lagging issue. on my screen you were in front of me and i was reacting to you which sounds like was reversed on your screen with you reacting to me! :pound:

you couldn't write this. i thought you were weaving to hold me off and you though i was weaving to hold you off. i'm gonna have to watch replay of this i'm sure you finished a head of me. post anything you have too so we can compare. :)

Keith, yes, that exactly how it looked like :D!

So it was a lagging issue. I was confused, I always saw you in front of me but I was suprised to be seen before you. I looked to me that you were on the finish half a car in front of me!

Was checking, but the replay file is 10 MB, so guess I should not post it to compare, but interesting one!

Anyways, no worries, we are all here to learn :).

It wasn't your virus scanner was it? or
How much memory do you have (XP or Vista?)
You either had a program start up in the background or maybe the PC ran out of memory and was rearranging your hard drive for virtual memory.

That was my first thought when it happened the first time. But I went into task manager and the resource monitor to try and find what was causing it, but nothing stood out. Just to be safe I closed down everything I could to stop it happening again, but obviously that didn't work. I still am not sure what the problem was. Just for the record I'm running Vista with 2Gb of ram. Anyway hope you guys had fun, I just ended up watching the moto gp. Stoner 3 wins in a row!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back