RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Todays club Race in the comfort of my Room was one hell of a Racing Experience!:roflmao:
As per above, the title of the game speaks for itself.

Absolutely love this game. Great numbers on the grid today and very close racing. WTCC 2014 is in my top 3 choice of cars to race on R3E. I purchased DTM 2015 and I'm loving it. I could see the future and new home for RD's Touring car and DTM League Championships right here:rolleyes:...
Thanks for the fun racing guys. @Paul Jeffrey and @Kenny Paton you guys are #1;)

Replays should be auto-saved,Go into game,up in the corner next to settings there's a camera icon,click on it,should load replays for the last 30 days i think.
I found the files that was with timestamps of the race but when I play them I start from the pit and alone ?! And they are marked as "TESTTRACK" or similar. I dont know may be I am wrong but will check again when I get back home. :)

I can see in the RRE forum that the issue U had with LCD going off is already reported. It is not listed for WTCC but I guess it is the same bug.

• LCD Display going off and I can't enable them (GT Masters, Z4) reportet from different Users

Well guys, that was the last one from me before Mr. Boss Man Kenny takes over full time. Glad it was a good one and you all enjoyed, as i've stated a thousand times before its been a pleasure chaps :)

He's to many more great races to come (I might even find some time and come join one soon... its been soooo long since i actually raced something).

I'll be around lurking in the forums for a good while yet, but its now the Kenny P show!

Have fun and race clean!

Paul

I found the files that was with timestamps of the race but when I play them I start from the pit and alone ?! And they are marked as "TESTTRACK" or similar. I dont know may be I am wrong but will check again when I get back home. :)
All MP races are designated as test-track for some weird reason.
But then, MP is still very much a WIP.

Hope you will not disappear and stay here

Cheers Bedrich, I'll still be around ;) Despite popular opinion (!!;):)!!) R3E is my favourite sim so I’m never far away buddy! All my time is getting used up practicing for an endurance league I’m involved with but as soon as I get some clear space I’ll get back and do some racing with you guys… especially now the new GT3 physics are here, they are excellent! (DTM 15 too).

Thanks again buddy, looking forward to racing without the pressure of all the ‘other stuff’ to do!

Cheers

I can see in the RRE forum that the issue U had with LCD going off is already reported. It is not listed for WTCC but I guess it is the same bug.

• LCD Display going off and I can't enable them (GT Masters, Z4) reportet from different Users
Hope they solve it quickly for you, but in the meantime maybe Dashmeter Pro or Hud Dash would fill in.

wtcc-2014-png.108460

Built between 2008 and 2009, the Automotodróm Slovakia Ring is the first Slovakian track to be homologated by the FIA for professional races. Today it's home of many racing events, incluiding the FIA WTCC Race of Slovakia, the ADAC GT Masters and the Blancpain Sprint Series. The layout used for the WTCC is the longest layout, 5,922 km.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Premium Giveaway!
By finishing the race, you're automatically qualify to win a free month of RD premium to award to your non-premium friend! It does not matter where you finish or what lap you finish. Again, just finish the race and you can win it! Winner will be randomly chosen!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com
Cars: WTCC 2014
Track: Slovakia Ring

Practice: 18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:30 GMT (20 minutes)
Race: 18:50 GMT (30 minutes)

Qualifying 2: 19:20 GMT (10 minutes)
Race 2: 19:30 GMT (20 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Lorenzo Bonder
  2. budlix
  3. SOLO59
  4. Piotrek Blaszczak
  5. Phil Davies
  6. Schwud Nelsh
  7. JayS
  8. Kenny Paton?
  9. Metzger82
  10. Magic43
  11. RabNL
  12. MoerasGrizzly
  13. Mark Rawlins
  14. James Nance
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
Silhouette Series @ Moscow.png

The newly updated Silhouettes will be heading to the Full Moscow Raceway Circuit. This is the chance for you to test out the new physics and handling of the Canards and Cougars on the technical section of the track and let loose the turbo on the back straight. All four in series are free cars so come and join the fun on Tuesday 27th October.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!
As an additional bonus one driver will be selected at random to win a free 1 month Premium membership for a friend.
Join us

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com

Cars: Silhouette Series
Track: Moscow Raceway Full

Qualifying: 18:30 GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 18:45 GMT (30 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Kenny Paton
  2. Lars Hansen
  3. Phil Davies
  4. Piotrek Blaszczak
  5. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
WTCC 2014.png

We return to Moscow Raceway for the second races of the week. This time it's a double header with the touring cars around the Sprint version of the track. With the new FFB updates these cars feel much more stable so even if you're not a FWD fan come along and give them a try you'll be surprised.

As an additional bonus one driver will be selected at random to win a free 1 month Premium membership for a friend.

Join us

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com
Cars: WTCC 2013/14
Track: Moscow Raceway Sprint

Race: 18:45 GMT (25 minutes)

Qualifying 2: 19:10 GMT (10 minutes)
Race 2: 19:20 GMT (20 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Kenny Paton
  2. Lars Hansen
  3. Phil Davies
  4. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108
  5. Lorenzo Bonder
  6. Andrew Harper
  7. Keith Joyce
  8. Metzger82
  9. Piotrek Blaszczak
  10. budlix
  11. SOLO59
  12. MoerasGrizzly
  13. Schwud Nelsh
  14. James Nance
  15. Magic43
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
M1.png

Sunday at the Sachsenring racing the newly updated BMW M1 Procars around the 14 corners and elevations of this older track. Just Fun Fun Fun.

Join us

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com
Cars:
BMW M1 Procar
Track: Sachsenring

Race: 18:45 GMT (35 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Kenny Paton
  2. Phil Davies
  3. Keith Joyce
  4. Lars Hansen
  5. Randy66
  6. SOLO59
  7. Magic43
  8. Azfalt Raser
  9. mark rawlins
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
Race one of the official Kenny Paton era! Congrats mate, hope its a good one!

Excellent choice of cars, with the new physics updates these have turned out to be real gem in the game. Bit of variety with the different engine types and shells, whole load of nice paint schemes and good, engaging handling too.
Best part of it, the cars are FREE!!

Should be a good race this one, racing with these tends to be pretty close and going wheel to wheel is very possible.

I'm no fan of the Moscow track (it hates me!) but I do think it will provide a good playground for these cars... should be fun!

Enjoy it everyone! Race well and have fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back