RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Race 1: Qualified 6’th. A bit mess in first corner when i was squiced downwards (i think) and had to back off. When I came free of the car “on top” I went left and migt have sent someone off….. really sorry for that
Small mistake after that sent med down to 12’th I think, and after that drove a safe race home to 7’th position.

Race 2: Didn’t lock forward to Pau…. but managed to qual in 4’th position (!)
Was all to nice in first corner backing off and lost a couple of places.
Tried to survive as main goal and managed to finish 3’d after seeing many races disappear.

Race 3: Qualified 7’th. All though a really fun track I was boringly alone most of the time, other when Ben T was catching and passing towards the end.
Finishing in 6’th position

Overall main goal reached…. Taking the finish line

Great fun everyone :laugh2:

Disappointing races for me:(

Fuji: Liked that track very much, also had a nice setup which brought me to 7th place on quali. Then race started and in first corner Jan pushed me into the wall! I watched the replays and I feel a lot lighter now, as I know he wasn't trying to pass me but Ben ahead, and he lost control a bit because he was in the lower section of the turn. After that I went on the fence, and spun back to the track! Sorry Bob and Lewis for crossing your way! Then I got a lot of messages, but the most important were "damage is not repairable" "you lost left front wheel". So race is over in turn1:(

Pau: I liked this track the most! Unfortunately though, in quali I spun in the hairpin and got stuck there (don't know how). I started from 19th place. Very soon I found myself behind Zoltán. He did a lot of strange maneuvers there! Once he spun at the back chicane, I tried to pass but he came right in my way so I had to brake very hard! Also in some places he seemed to lost control, and when I tried to pass every time he closed the door on me! I was way faster, after a hard brake to avoid him I was 2-3 seconds back and by the end of next lap I was behind him again! Then I spun, not sure I hit the wall or it was the guy behind me (not watched the replay of this one), but if it was he then no problem, it wasn't the worst thing in the race! Again I was closing on a group of about 4-5 cars lead by Zoltán now! Then Michael spun and I had to brake, straight into the wall. No problem Michael!
I tried to push but I made mistakes, and so many things were going in my mind that I forgot to turn in t1 (not the hairpin, but the fast one), and hit the wall in last lap, losing both front wheels! Then I immediately hit esc not to be there in the way!

Misano: Didn't really like this track in my practice, I liked it more now, but still I wasn't fast there! Took 11th on quali. OK. Then at start I had a little battle with Stuart, and I had to brake as we almost collided (or collided a bit, don't know, even from the replay I don't know), and I pushed accidentally Andrew into a spin:( Sorry Andrew! Then there was again a little chaos, then I found myself behind Andrew again, and tried to pass him on the outside line! In the replay I saw he spun on the curb. I didn't really know what happened there at the moment. Then I ran a few laps more, but spun in first corner twice, and I felt tired, and I though I could only cause accidents if I go back so I decided to retire.

Could be much better:( But anyways, thank you Andrew for the race!

• Matt Crouch

don't know why but I wasn't feeling it tonight. Enjoyed the event but I was having trouble keeping it on the track. Wish I had have put in a bit more practice

Race 1. Remarkably I managed to qualify 4th. The race - just lol.
I actually increased my wing setting to get a bit more grip round the twisty corners, but it took a noticeable amount out of my speed on the straight so I was quite easy to pass. At one point I made it up to second, but with a few mistakes our positions were all yo-yoing around. I managed to spin it on the banked curve for the first time in the race, and then I even tried to treat it as a half pipe and went for a skating trick. I did get some good air but it didn't help my race much, as I ended up on the other side of the fence upside-down. I righted my car and drove back on the track with seemingly no damage, quite a long way back (11th I think in the end)

Race 2 - didn't really get along with pau today. Quali 11th (higher than I expected) and after quite a few mistaked ended up being at the back and lapped. Just kept spinning out.

Race 3 - I'd tried practicing it last week but for some reason that practice was completely wiped from my mind. I was starting to get used to the track by the start of the race. Quali quite low but after some incident at the start made up a few places.... then slowly dropped them again. Gave stuart a bump (sorry!) and finished second to last.

At least I finished all of them :D

Sorry to David T as well for generally getting in the way. I'm sure whenever I got near you I went into stupid mode. :D

Thanks for the skins as well Stuart :good:
And everyone else for being there :)

Sorry Peter i tapped you at the Hairpin:(
I did wait for you though the same with stuart sorry :(

Wasn't my night tonight
Managed to set the radical on fire at Fuji
Spun it and drove badly at Fuji Really sorry :(
Misano is an amazing track we need to do more races around there:D
was leading the race and hit the tyre barrier=broken suspension
I then thought my way back through the field to 3rd position but then I got stuck behind some Scottish driver:) man he is hard to overtake

Grats to the winners and Andrew for setting up the event :D

Then at start I had a little battle with Stuart, and I had to brake as we almost collided (or collided a bit, don't know, even from the replay I don't know), and I pushed accidentally Andrew into a spin:( Sorry Andrew!

Peter, we're cool, there was the tiniest of touches, but nothing in it at all. :good:

And you might want to check your replay again - you were not the person who sent Andrew off, IMO. He got a heavy impact from behind which did the damage, not from you, though.

Had a lot of fun tonight. I hope I kept it clean with everyone. I had some close running which always adds to the excitement. Only time I really got flustered was in race 1 when Keith came tearing up behind me to lap me and I thought I had left him a line up the inside and then I saw him sliding along the grass. It did not turn out to bad in the end. See you at the next meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back