RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Maybe a fault with your gamepad or something?,but i can assure you there is no way on earth you brake where you did that time,as did no other car i was following,i couldnt believe what i was seeing.
And all the "oh great Gary thnx for that" kind of BS i consider as attempt at public humiliation,carry on with that campaign if you wish,but i gaurantee you will fall heavily on your arse with it.......

Any more take to PM please, thnx

Your flying into T1 making contact doesnt impress anyone either.

Phew, that was some hard work...

I agree with previous posters, when are people going to learn to keep calm in T1?

I'd been practicing on this track before the race start, my PB was in the low 1.01's - but today all was gone. I don't think I ever managed to drop below 1.02! The car felt nervous and unstable no matter how I drove it... :Cry:

I managed to get around the T1 mess and climbed from 11th to 6th on the first lap. Tried to chase down James Yates in his Audi, but he was to quick (or mad :) ) for me so I backed off a little and tried to focus on the race in a "bigger picture".

Some back markers almost put me out of my miseries more than once, but I can understand that it's hard to "be out of the way" on such a tight and twisty track. Patience from the overtaking car ( me in this case) and "heads up" from the lapped one usually solves it though :)

Somewhere mid race Gary caught up to me, he almost managed to overtake me but once again I had the great pleasure of keeping him at bay. Good fighting Gary! :thumb: I was very sad to see you crash out in my rear view mirrors, hope you're alright though :hug:

Had really hard time to keep Patrick behind me, I managed to keep him there for a few laps before he outsmarted me :) Very good, clean and fair racing Patrick! I really hope we'll do it again sometime soon :woot:

As the checkered flag dropped I had worked my way up the field, finished in a well respected :)rolleyes:) 4th place!

See you all at the next race!
:grouphug:
Kind regards,
Karl

1st time on this track for me, and didn't know what to expect. Pretty hard time in the Beemer, but had a decent start from 14th on grid. Everyone was careful I think at the 1st corner, and I slowly gained some positions. Half way the lap I was 9th, but suddenly at the downhill bend to the right I got a little nudge from David Lemon I think, and that made me spin lossing many positions.
I got involved in more incidents, mostly my fault. And then I hit the barrier and I needed repairs. Unfortunately I wasn't familiar yet with the pit menu system, and I left the pit with fresh tyres and a filled up tank BUT without a splitter. Fortunately, that hugely improved my car balance. I was able to drive faster than in the previous rounds :peace:. Unfortunately I was too far off to make a difference, and I was left to let the lead pack lap me (twice :wave:). Finished 12th

Had much fun, and now I need a massage or something cause my back hurts.:crutch:

First lap on server 2 was mayhem!! :madgrin: qualified p6 but was p19 after 2 laps, mostly my fault as I smashed into the back of my little bruv :whistle:sry:hug: kept going though and after around 30 laps found myself 6th but one of kids the pulled the cable out of the router so I was suddenly driving round by myself :censored: great little track though and had some good battles along the way, thanks to Simon and RD for setting it up, cya next time :peace:

• Andrew Evans

fun fun fun.... this track is the love!
only run a lap or two on it before today - that last turns a bit cheeky!

never even got a handle on the setup during practice... even extreme tweaks weren't preventing my fronts from running hooooooot (audi, btw)...

quallied bottom third - about 15th... crap start, lotsa wheelspin, sorry chris - but on the bright side, it may just have saved both of us from first corner mayhem :D

just watched the replay - arrrrrrf-me-do - at least three separate incidents, two of them huuuuuge...

anyways... first lap or so was tidy, running 9th ish... then the final corner... and my first barrell-roll of the day... followed by a semi-roll on the next lap... car wasn't really symmetrical after that...

the positivity remained until my BLOODY wheel came off the desk again... shiny desk surface - baaaaad... had to take it off to fix the support... then happens again a few laps later and i've had enough... :)

cheers si!

ps. ryan - it's club policy not to post about incidents while yer still angry and, obviously, not seen the replay... just saying.

What a race on server 2!
Started from 9th i mist my breaking point but someone behind me also and i ended up of track..
I came back 16th but at the end of the first lap I was already 13th again, but then going into the fast corners after T1 a was very close to Stephane Dejoux and i didn't expect him to lift of so much and we touch eachother which made him going of...
I need to appologize for that Stephane! Srry!

After some laps behind Christophe Berton he made a beautiful roll-over in the last corner! very nice one ;)

And then I was behind Ross and Mark when they pitted before me,
I had a bad stop ( missed the team) but was well ahead Ross, think he had a even worser stop?

At the end I was fourth and very close to third after a small mistake of Anthony in the last two laps but I couldnt attack anymore

Afterall a very nice race! Thanks RD and Simon!
See you next time on track!

But got a good start and no where to go so got slowed down by andrew evans who didnt get a good start and let Nigel in his Honda come through fast!
you forgot the bit where you punted me off :(

missed quali so started last, made a fantastic start and made up 5 places before T1, got punted off which put me almost last. finished 11th.

some very bad driving going into T1, not good :nono:

1st time on this track for me, and didn't know what to expect. Pretty hard time in the Beemer, but had a decent start from 14th on grid. Everyone was careful I think at the 1st corner, and I slowly gained some positions. Half way the lap I was 9th, but suddenly at the downhill bend to the right I got a little nudge from David Lemon I think, and that made me spin lossing many positions.
I got involved in more incidents, mostly my fault. And then I hit the barrier and I needed repairs. Unfortunately I wasn't familiar yet with the pit menu system, and I left the pit with fresh tyres and a filled up tank BUT without a splitter. Fortunately, that hugely improved my car balance. I was able to drive faster than in the previous rounds :peace:. Unfortunately I was too far off to make a difference, and I was left to let the lead pack lap me (twice :wave:). Finished 12th

Had much fun, and now I need a massage or something cause my back hurts.:crutch:

Sorry Danny that was me, my apoligies :yo:

Sorry Danny that was me, my apoligies :yo:

Nah, no problem mate. I didn't intend to put you in a bad spotlight or something. You dived well into that corner, but my car was a bit ahead of you and we touched, nothing serious. I see it as a combination of me in a Beemer driving different line than you in a FWD plus the fact that this is kind of a hectic track. Things like that happen :)

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years