WTCC Hungaro teaser up!

Excellent! :thumbsup: I notice there's no club section for R3E on here, so how do you guys organize your races? Like I said, I am a noob and only been in the PC game a month or two now but I'm an experienced online racer and would love to join up sometime. Racing these cars against the AI is great but against real people would be awesome.

I notice there's no club section for R3E on here, so how do you guys organize your races?
We don't have the Racing Club section at the moment cause unfortunately we're not given (yet) the happiness to fiddle with the dedi-servers.. so we're using Steam Group and its Group Chat there
Here is the thread related to the online meeting.
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/eu-us-gentlemen-start-your-routers-phase-3.97192/
The events have occurred already but after this week I'll be putting up MOAR.
Are you in the US or EU?

We don't have the Racing Club section at the moment cause unfortunately we're not given (yet) the happiness to fiddle with the dedi-servers.. so we're using Steam Group and its Group Chat there
Here is the thread related to the online meeting.
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/eu-us-gentlemen-start-your-routers-phase-3.97192/
The events have occurred already but after this week I'll be putting up MOAR.
Are you in the US or EU?

I'll check it out. I'm in Indiana, EST US.

I'll check it out. I'm in Indiana, EST US.
Cool same time zone! Usually we gather around 9.30-9.45PM (EST) on Fri-Sat-Sun. First race we do is by calendar and then we grab other two-three picked up at the moment depending on what ppl have in their account.
so far I had the best races I've ever had in terms of fairplay and pace: aside alien @James Nance we're well distributed on the grid in terms of skill so there's ALWAYS some nice duel going on on the track. If you want add me on Steam and I'll add you to the group. From there it's really easy, you'll see.
cheers!

::Skro:: is my username on Steam :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline