RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

82054574jn5.jpg

The Event Details:
Class: WTCC Extreme
Track: Speedforce Raceway: NoGrip :: GTR Evolution Downloads - SpeedForce Raceway (Rapidshare)
Practice: 18:00 GMT
Qualify: 18:30 GMT
Race: 19:00 GMT
Race Lenght: 30 mins
Weather: Changable
Date: Monday 8th September​

Password: click here

1. Ross Balfour - BMW E90 Extreme
  2. Simon Trendell - Alfa Romeo 156 Extreme
  3. James Yates - Chevrolet Lacetti Extreme​
  4. Oliver Amos - Chevrolet Lacetti Extreme​
  5. Robert Maytum - Chevrolet Lacetti Extreme​
  6. Thomas Lee - Chevrolet Lacetti Extreme​
  7. Sol Leung - BMW E90 Extreme​
  8. Chris Noble - BMW E90 Extreme
  9. Mannfred Breit - BMW E90 Extreme
  10. Mark Schuttenhelm - Alfa extreme
  11. Ben Tusting - BMW E90 Extreme
  12. Sylvain Mirlaud - Seat Leon Extreme​
  13. Nick Carnell - Chevrolet Lacetti Extreme
  14. Robert Crone - BMW E90 Extreme
  15. Andreas Löffler - BMW E90 Extreme
  16. Darren Gardner - Seat Leon Extreme
  17. Martin Holman -Alfa Romeo 156 Extreme
  18. Ian Beech - Alfa Romeo 156 Extreme​
  19. Gilberto Estorninho- BMW E90 Extreme​
  20. Nigel Atkins - BMW E90 Extreme​
  21. David Lemon - Chevrolet Lacetti Extreme​
  22. Keith Peppiatt - Alfa Romeo 156 Extreme​
  23. Chris File - Chevrolet Lacetti Extreme​
  24. Michael Herrmann - Chevrolet Lacetti Extreme​
  25. Gary Lennon - BMW E90 Extreme​

Reserves

Well that was crap - first lap i got hit up the arse so hard that it bent the suspension enough to make me have to steer about 30 deg to the right to go in a straight line. Decided to pit and fix it but the car wasn't as quick afterwards and i would have had to catch over 40 seconds to even reach the car infront. My internet then disconnected to i got a nice connection lost message - wouldn't have been a problem if this race had been run at the same time as most races have been, but because it was an hour late it stopped me from being able to race.

Yates, looking at the replay, it was me who hit you on the opening lap. I tried brake and take avoiding action but clipped you on the rear-right.

The entire incident started with Martin's spin, still I apologise for ruining your race.

• Andrew Evans

deary me - permission to have my name changed to Onelap Evans?

practice went well and i was top 5 material or thereabouts... internet connection dropped near the end and that was obviously an omen...

got a nice start from 8th... made it up to 6th as we approached les combes.... saw neil in my mirrors and he looked like he was gonna go for a cheeky little overtake... no way, i say! and went for extreme late breaking, forgetting the rest of the field is in front of me... in my panic to get down the gearbox i snatched first and it's spin ahoy... then someone hit me in the side and there's a coupla cars in the kitty litter around me... apologised and carried on...

imagine my surprise when i watch the replay to see david lemon clipping neil and sending them both into a spin - with david being the guy ending up in my side... and, to think, i felt guilty all race for lap one crapness!

anyways.. i think as a result of that incident my engine lost the plot... lap 2 coming down to the bus stop - after pushing no harder than my 15 laps of practice - engine dies away and i coast to a fiery halt... :cool:

hung around and watched some nice battles... we should run one of these every f1 weekend! :amen:

Thanks RD for this event, was so fantastic :D, pls give us more of this :thumb:

Race:
Started from p3 with a good start and managed to get on p2, behind Thierry. Thierry then pushed away from me, was not able to follow. In my mirror I had 2sec behind me Karoly lots of laps. Then Karoly was comming closer and he passed me, but I was able to stay close behind and with full throttle ,no lift trou eou rouge I had lots more top speed and was able to regain my position. Karoly was quicker in slower courners and so he passed me again. And again the same thing I, risked again full trouttle in eou rouge and on the straigt I regained my position. Yea what a great fight :cool:. I was practicing in warm up with full tank to get eou rouge with no lift, but there I ended in the wall, lol. So I knowed, with my setup, I had to lift the throttle a bit with full tank.
Then Karoly went for his pit stop, and I did mine 1 lap later. Then on pit exit I did a horrific mistake, lol , was a bit to fast and spin around, lol. Karoly was coming pass me and I lost about 10sec , :shocked:. had trouble to get back on track. After that I was on p3, Garry in the lead. Garry went then to pits and I was behind 11sec behind Karoly. Then Karoly pushed away from me on 16sec. On 5min left I went off track and lost there also a few seconds.
Finaly I finished on p2 behind Karoly. Gratulation Karoly for Victory :thumb:
Sorry for Thierry, with his problem in pits.

imagine my surprise when i watch the replay to see david lemon clipping neil and sending them both into a spin - with david being the guy ending up in my side... and, to think, i felt guilty all race for lap one crapness!

Sorry about that guys, clipped Neils back wheel and spun :doh:, once I was back on track I kept it steady untill lap 17 when I was up to P3 and came in to pit and find my pit crew had went to the pub, I'd set my presets up but must have missed something as my fuel was red!! Done another lap and tried again but same thing :frown:, Thanks for setting this up and would definetly be up for one of these every week :thumb:

Sorry about that guys, clipped Neils back wheel and spun :doh:, once I was back on track I kept it steady untill lap 17 when I was up to P3 and came in to pit and find my pit crew had went to the pub, I'd set my presets up but must have missed something as my fuel was red!! Done another lap and tried again but same thing :frown:, Thanks for setting this up and would definetly be up for one of these every week :thumb:
no worries m8 it happens, if i had been trying to pass Andrew then i would of maybe braked a bit later so this maybe caught you out, but being the first lap going into Les Combes then all i was trying to do was hold position until the field could spread out a bit, the car was left handling like a dog so i crawled back to the pits for repairs to the suspension, came out in around last or 2nd last but managed to work my way back up to finish 6th but nearly did not make it myself as i went off with about 6 minutes left and damaged my suspension again, but i had time to pit and rejoin and still have a minute or so to the car behind, so it was all good fun.:thumb:

Started 17th and was amazed how many places i made on the run to Eau Rouge,got through with no incident and still found i was taking places down the straight,a big spill ahead at the end of that staright,and voila'....i was now in 6th,took another at the tight right at the bottom of the hill and all is steady in 5th,Stirb follows me for a lap then passes at La Source from half a mile back :p,pitted about lap 23 and think i fuel up for another 10 laps worth,no tyres needed they stayed good until the end really,my problem in fuelling is i look at the left side of the fuel gauge which shows litres and i confuse it with how many laps worth....,ive done this before as well(sigh),such a shame as i had cheekily managed to get into a safe as houses 3rd place,final tussle with Thomas was good fun :thumb:.

Well done Winner & podiumites and Thank You RD and all fellow racers this evening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%