RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

@Gregory ... nice job staying behind and not smashing into me mate (great pic) :thumb:
... like I said, cos of tiredness I suddenly lost my pace and concentration in the race (must have used up all my energy to get the 6th quali position :wink:), and my tyres just did not want to grip after a couple of laps of you guys pushing me around ... big sorry for the slide that basically caused your suspension damage and finished your top spot chanced :doh:

I was actually able to with Marcel's help (Thanks again Marcel) to drop my time by 2 seconds. I got down to a 1:35.xxx my best yet in the Vertigo. I will try to be on later this afternoon. Thanks for getting those settings corrected. I have to run to see how many laps I can run in 30 minutes.

See you around!

Tim

Well Andrew, I thought that the Mini Enduro at a wet Laguna Seca was the height of your sickness and/or madness.

You have proved me wrong.

Your twisted brain then came up with the idea of WTCC Extreme cars at Pau! :thumb:

The Chevvy barely fits the track :D

What's next? A Mini Enduro at a soggy Pau? :pound:

And sorry for you Damian at one moment i've blue flag you pass and after i go faster i pass you but blue flag again, i can't do anything to Catch up my delay.

It's ok, but I did get a bit annoyed if I am honest. Just as my cat and my brother leaves me alone and I start to slowly real in Greg and Gary I get what I thought was last place trying to race me :pound:I think you thought I was racing you for position at first, so let ya go but of course you got blue flag, no harm though, was getting a bit lonely on track if am honest so kept me alive.

Grant Powell "This was a fun one I managed to miss the accidents in the first"
Hummm... you break my rear suspension little after the start:rolleyes:, but after yes good battle was funny, but i don't understand at 8 lap my FPS down at 0.5 and block during 20 seconde i go out and lost evrywhere:Cry::smash:.
And sorry for you Damian at one moment i've blue flag you pass and after i go faster i pass you but blue flag again, i can't do anything to Catch up my delay.

Sorry Gaetan about that it was not to bad a bump well from looking at the the replay, i would certainly not call it an accident as such as i dont feel you lost anytime due to this but a mistake is a mistake and i apologise if you felt a bit annoyed by this ?

@Gregory ... nice job staying behind and not smashing into me mate (great pic) :thumb:
... like I said, cos of tiredness I suddenly lost my pace and concentration in the race (must have used up all my energy to get the 6th quali position :wink:), and my tyres just did not want to grip after a couple of laps of you guys pushing me around ... big sorry for the slide that basically caused your suspension damage and finished your top spot chanced :doh:

It isn't your fault, this bend is a trap. I'm not sure that anyone can take this one during 1 hour without made mistake. The essential for me is that i had a lot of fun in this race, thanks guys :thumb:

@kris:i had good time trying to resist and fight with you ,don't worry you do not break my suspension but when i pass you after you hit me you loose a second place and i want to wait for you to fight with you again but in the corner i was looking my mirror and go out of the track ...:rolleyes:

First i thought i had some social activities planned for this evening but no i'm free, and a perfect start time too ( my brains usually wake up around this time)...cooollll
So please sign me up.

car: BMW M3

I was actually able to with Marcel's help (Thanks again Marcel) to drop my time by 2 seconds. I got down to a 1:35.xxx my best yet in the Vertigo. I will try to be on later this afternoon. Thanks for getting those settings corrected. I have to run to see how many laps I can run in 30 minutes.

See you around!

Tim

Tim, I will drive for a while this afternoon.. Hope to see you there.

Hmm if I am feeling fit enough at that time I will join, must be in a mosler then but I let yuo guys know before praci starts. If someone is not driving his/her m3 I would love that as I do not like the mosler cockpit view.

Cheerio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline