- Feb 24, 2008
These races are primarily aimed towards our trial members, we also welcome Premium Members to join the event (but Trial members will get priority if necessary) in Australia, New Zealand, and S.E. Asia so the race times are set for that zone. However, we welcome entrants from other timezones who would like to race at this time and help us to maximize our starting grids.
The only thing we ask is that priority be given to Oceania trial members since they often don't get the opportunity to race other events.
These events will both give our trial members a taste of what RaceDepartment.com has to offer Premium Club members, and also give us a chance to see how the Trial members conduct themselves online. These events will potentially help in the promotion to Premium member status in a faster manor.
For this event, we will use the WTCC cars & will use the Brno '07 track.
Signups will close 1Hr before the Practice start time
New start time has been imposed to reflect New Zealand and Australian D.S.T.
Game: Race 07
Date: Monday 1st of December 2008
Server: Racedepartment.com AU
Car: WTCC 06 & 07
Skins: Custom skins allowed.
Circuit: Brno 07
Password: click here
Event schedule (GMT time)
Practice: 9:00 GMT, 30 mins (8.00PM Aust Eastern DST)
Qualifying: 9:30 GMT, 30 mins (8.30PM AEST)
Race: 10:00 GMT, (9.00PM ADST)
Laps: 2 by 10 laps
Allowed driving aids: Auto clutch/auto gears
Please use the following format for sign up:
Name on RD forum:
Name in game:
*** Prepared to step aside to make room for Oceania Trial & Premium members if needed.
1. Jaius Dewing - Trial Member - Honda
2. Richard Hamstead - Trial Member - Seat
3. Ries Notenboom - Trial Member - Honda
15. Gunthar Rowe - Premium Member - Chevrolet Lacetti Skin
16. Warren Dawes - Premium Member - Seat Toledo
17. Péter Bártfai - Premium Member - Chevrolet Lacetti Skin
18. Andrew Dawes - Premium Member - Peugeot
19. Mtommi Tam - Premium Member - Honda Skin
20. Michael Stead - Premium Member - BMW E90
21. Olaf.j Linortner - Premium Member - Seat
22. Marty Pierce