WTCC brand logo for Car Page

S

Stoatsta

• Stoatsta

I have got a lot of mods and find it difficult to navigate which is which. Like on the car loading screen where it has all the cars to choose, (it has the car filter button at the bottom). They are all blank for the mods. Where could i find these type of 'screens' for the WTCC 2009? Link?

I know it's a arkward question,
Cheers in advance,
Stoatsta

First - you are aware that in the car sedlection screen the game comes with a number of 'blank' boxes? These are supposed to be there and will only be filled if a Mod is installed that creates an entire new class, or if you install SIMBIN add ons (STCC for example).

If the Mod adds cars to an existing class they will appear under that class in the car loading screens.

If the Mod creates a new class (for example MMG F1 2007) then the buttons become active, if the modmaker has bothered to create the buttons, if not it will be blank, but will work if you click on it.

I suspect you already knew all this though.

I have no idea how to create buttons for the car selection screen, or where to put them, but am sure someone round here will be able to enlighten you.

Why does my car selection screen look like this?

Race07 2013-06-21 23-37-24-57.jpg

djmaster,

By the looks of your pic i'm assuming you only have Race 07 installed correct? if so that is how the category select screen is going to look. As you add the expansion packs and more mods the icons will start to get small and spread out like this.

49ad.jpg

I'm at 1280 x 720 as well.

I have got a lot of mods and find it difficult to navigate which is which. Like on the car loading screen where it has all the cars to choose, (it has the car filter button at the bottom). They are all blank for the mods. Where could i find these type of 'screens' for the WTCC 2009? Link?

I know it's a arkward question,
Cheers in advance,
Stoatsta

When you are adding the mods are you adding the Menu folder from the UIdata folder that is included with the mod? The menu car select icons are in the Menu files.

The Menu folder goes into the UIdata of your Race 07 files. Without the Menu folder from the mod's UIdata you won't be able to see which mods you have.

djmaster,

By the looks of your pic i'm assuming you only have Race 07 installed correct? if so that is how the category select screen is going to look. As you add the expansion packs and more mods the icons will start to get small and spread out like this.

49ad.jpg

I'm at 1280 x 720 as well.

I installed wtcc 2010 expansion pack, but I can't get the 2010 season cars. The tracks are there, I can choose them, but no cars

Do you have many mods installed? Some mods conflict with each other or with the official expansions packs. When they do, a possible side affect is that one or both classes simply won't show up. Try removing all your mods and seeing if WTCC2010 then shows up.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 195 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 380 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 518 38.6%