WTCC BMW E90

Cars WTCC BMW E90 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
20160815153125_1.jpg
20160815153140_1.jpg
20160815153150_1.jpg
20160815153202_1.jpg
20160815153221_1.jpg
I was also having the issue where the cockpit gets too dark going under bridges etc. I turned the shadows down to high and then back up to max again and it didn't seem too bad.... Although is there any chance of getting a fix for this ?

Also how do you use the custom window banners and headlight covers ? They are mentioned in the 1.3 release entry but I can't seem to get them to work...

Any help ? Thanks

Also I painted my own BMW, It's based on my IRacing V8 Supercar.

Not a big deal, but maybe if you do another update change the Description in the VEH files so all cars start with the same five characters.

Like instead of

Description="#01 A.Priaulx"

use

Description="E_90: #01 A.Priaulx"

Otherwise every car creates another entry in the Realfeel.ini and any Realfeel changes don't carry over between them. It should really be only one Realfeel setting per car TYPE.

I would like to second this. I just found out about this situation messing around with .veh's on a F1 pack and losing the F-Extreme steering settings. And let me tell you, default settings on realfeelplugin.ini and the F-Extreme cars do NOT mix well haha. Default settings seem fine on these BMW's though. But it would clean up the realfeelplugin.ini if they all had the same prefix as mentioned.

Franklin Stegink updated WTCC BMW E90 with a new update entry:

WTCC BMW E90 v1.4

This is the newest version of the WTCC BMW E90 mod for Automobilista.

- Car totally reworked with AMS shaders.
- Reworked gen files.
- Better showroom colors.
- FFB fix.
- Hdv and engine fix.
- Change driver and helmet to automobilista stuff.
- Shadowfix windows.
- One entry to edit realfeelplugin.

- Choice between more rims and tires in the gen files.

Genstring 1: Silver rims with advan tires
Genstring 2: Black rims with advan tires
Genstring 3: White rims with advan tires
Genstring 4:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the update! Might just be me but I figured I'd say; The v1.4 update is loading tracks really really slow for me and I think the dashboard LCD display is missing some information.

Thank you for a great mod. One question though, what is the realfeal plugin entry that we should add? Or do you mean that the car uses one entry only from the default one? I'm a bit clueless about your statement.:unsure:

Before this release this mod makes more than one entry in the realfeelplugin.ini

Now we have 1 entry for all cars.
If you want to edit some you have not to do it for each car.

[BMWE9]
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-2500.000000
SteeringDamper=11500.000000
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=100.000000
FrontGripEffect=0.000000
SmoothingLevel=3
Kf=6000.000000
Ks=5.000000
A=1.000000
Kr=7.000000

Really enjoying driving this, it seems to have a ton of grip? One issue I have is the windows look too clear in game, there is no reflection or shine, is there a way I can fix this?

Good support for your mod mate! not even the decency to reply?
Not the way to go about asking for assistance at all. It's a free mod made by people for your enjoyment at no cost.
I realise you apologised later on but I would suggest maybe thinking before you post like that in the future.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back