WTCC BMW E90

Cars WTCC BMW E90 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
The way srs files work have changed since 0.9.3 version of the game:
  • Added a Series .SRS auto-sort function - SRS files no longer need to be named "REIZAXX", and the game will automatically sort their main menu listing in alphabetical order, with original series coming first - slots REIZA01-28 & REIZA99 are reserved for Reiza original content, mods can use REIZA29 up to 99 OR any other name of the modder´s preference; New REIZAXX must be in upper-case.
This mod was released earlier so yes, you have to rename srs and tga. If you have several mods, you can organize them: they are sorted alphabetically.

I found some graphical glitches
- Floating exhaust (screenshot), mirrors bug in showroom (in-game it is ok)
- Lights are terrible would be great if you can update them :)
- Adjust external sound of other vehicles. Its too loud I know that I can adjust it in audio settings. but I am using default values and in reiza series its ballanced, Here in this mode its not, I hear only cars around me and its terrible sound.
Overall great mode, car feels great, feedback is nice as well

Thank you for your feedback.
I shall look at this point and look if i can fix it.

Nice Mod!

I like the feeling and the models of the car, a couple of things I am wondering about though:
  • H pattern versus sequential has been mentioned (I am absolutely not an authority on this matter, I just remember from my Race07 days, that somebody mentioned at least the earlier versions to have an H pattern.
  • I love FWD cars and I had fun with this right away... I actually would expect them to be a little bit more tail happy, but again, just my personal expectation, no facts to base it on
  • is there a performance difference between the years? In that case the should be the possibility to select the AI also from the various years. If its only about skins, all good!

Both years have the same physics.

Nice Mod!

I like the feeling and the models of the car, a couple of things I am wondering about though:
  • H pattern versus sequential has been mentioned (I am absolutely not an authority on this matter, I just remember from my Race07 days, that somebody mentioned at least the earlier versions to have an H pattern.
  • I love FWD cars and I had fun with this right away... I actually would expect them to be a little bit more tail happy, but again, just my personal expectation, no facts to base it on
  • is there a performance difference between the years? In that case the should be the possibility to select the AI also from the various years. If its only about skins, all good!
The BMW is RWD.

Franklin Stegink updated WTCC BMW E90 with a new update entry:

WTCC BMW E90 v1.3

Version 1.3

This is the newest version of the WTCC BMW E90 mod.

- Car totally reworked with AMS shaders.
- Reworked gen files.
- Add custom window banner (Extra1).
- Add custom headlightcover (Extra0).
- New sounds.
- Choice between more rims and tires.

Genstring 1: Silver rims with advan tires
Genstring 2: Black rims with advan tires
Genstring 3: White rims with advan tires
Genstring 4: Red rims with advan tires
Genstring 5: Silver rims with michelin tires
Genstring 6: Black/White rims...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nice Mod, but I have some issues with this, especially when trying to engage 1st gear and get it rolling: As soon as I engange the 1st gear I can't apply any throttle. I have to get the car rolling with little clutch movement until it reaches at least about 4 km/h, then I can apply normal throttle to accelerate further on.

I have nothing on auto and do complete manual clutch and shifting (TM T500RS Wheel + TH8 H-shifter)... maybe there has something changed with the recent AMS updates?

And there ar some bugs in the morror display: if I activate "self in rearview" I get a hovering rear spoiler
aKNqYCR.jpg

and there are some track details missing (but this is maybe a bug within AMS itself)
OhZUlCR.jpg

Nice Mod, but I have some issues with this, especially when trying to engage 1st gear and get it rolling: As soon as I engange the 1st gear I can't apply any throttle. I have to get the car rolling with little clutch movement until it reaches at least about 4 km/h, then I can apply normal throttle to accelerate further on.

I have nothing on auto and do complete manual clutch and shifting (TM T500RS Wheel + TH8 H-shifter)... maybe there has something changed with the recent AMS updates?

And there ar some bugs in the morror display: if I activate "self in rearview" I get a hovering rear spoiler
aKNqYCR.jpg

and there are some track details missing (but this is maybe a bug within AMS itself)
OhZUlCR.jpg

Look at your setting with Autolift.
In the HDV file its on 1.

Thank you for this very nice mod Franklin, in this latest version the overall quality of the mod has increased greatly, congratulations! I 'm having the same problem with the 1st gear. I did not understand your comment about Autolift, if it fixes the problem with the 1st gear can you explain better?

Hello guy.

I try to make a skin for Bmw but when I create the DDS its too shine/reflections in game.
I use the same DDS setup to export a Boxer Skin, and worked well.

20160720233646_1.jpg
20160720233909_1.jpg

Sorry if is a too noob question, but I don´t know whats happens.

Thanks in advanced,

Alexandre

Not a big deal, but maybe if you do another update change the Description in the VEH files so all cars start with the same five characters.

Like instead of

Description="#01 A.Priaulx"

use

Description="E_90: #01 A.Priaulx"

Otherwise every car creates another entry in the Realfeel.ini and any Realfeel changes don't carry over between them. It should really be only one Realfeel setting per car TYPE.

Hello,
first of all, thank you for the nice car. It is real fun to drive with!
But i have a remark.
Driving around the new published track Road of America, the windshield gets dark and lightens up, every time the shadows of the trees next to the track pass the car.
I didn´t get this with original car on this track ...
So for me personally it is really disturbing. Is there any possibility to get rid of it? (And no, not deleting the mod ^^)

Hi... I'm having extreme trouble trying to create a new window banner for this car... it just keeps coming up with the betandwin.com banner despite the fact I have erased it out of existence both in the alpha channel and the main template...

Any help please ?

Thanks

For this purpose, an engagement in the modification would be necessary. That is so much that I will not change anything without Franklin's permission. It would be best anyway when Franklin directly even looking for it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%