RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly the game does not support two race format with reverse grid as an option.
What more, we tried running the second race yesterday with a 10 min practice and no qual to have random grid, but once practice was over the server rolled over into a 5 minute qual that I had not set up. So we might have to run qual for both races.

That's a shame, still its not bad for an unfinished game..5 min qualy is almost one shot qualy, though you could probably squeeze two laps in so that could be interesting :)

@Bram Hengeveld @Matej Lakota @Lasse Oinas @monsieurjackb @MeqTrader @Kenzo77 @budlix @Justin @Jay Ekkel @PaulH @Magnus Stjerneby
Take note of the new race format! Qual will start 30 mins earlier than previously planned, don't be late!!!
Practice: 19:00 GMT - 30 mins
Qualifying 1: 19:30 GMT - 10 mins
Race 1: 19:40 GMT - 25 mins

We will reboot the server between these sessions.

Practice 2: 20:05 GMT - 5 mins (consider this break/warmup)
Qualifying 2: 20:10 GMT - 10 mins
Race 2: 20:20 GMT - 25 mins

Also, I'm sorry for the inconvenience it might cause, but we will probably reboot the server between Race 1 and Practice 2, this because I want to run the second race with increased tire wear and that can only be changed by taking the server offline for a second. Consider this a test for future races as I'd love to have pit stops be a tactical part of future races.
Be sure to watch this video on pit stops, it's a bit outdated so the menus are different now and not all options will be available to us (like driver swap), but at least you'll be prepared on how to do pit stops;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 340 28.3%