RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
During practice, yes, during qually, no, you should know better than to join during qually Ole ;)
But ok, I'll let it slip this time, since you're staff and all :p

Ah, I should learn to not wait and wait for a possible answer, and just jump in then :)

Anyway, it was good fun. Found out that thing doesn't work 110% yet, somehow the game, and my PC thinks I have a G25 wheel. And I also learned that there are no warnings for fuel in this game! Gotta pay more attention! :)

Thanks all to join and admins for all their work tonight. It was really fun to drive WTCC cars again after long time and I enjoyed every second on the track with you. Congrats all to be there, congrats podium to be so fast and thank you very much again, cya on Wednesday :thumbsup:

From the guys who showed up tonight, for the next outing, would you rather we;
A: Go for another 45 min race but with no fuel consumption, tires still on + mandatory pit.
B: Go for two shorter races, say 20 min each, fuel consumption on but no mandatory pit.

Back to the roots! That was fabulous racing these WTCC cars again with likeminded people. Tough track, but good hard battles.

See you at the next races this week.

Nice, but i should have practiced the pit stops before:unsure: After 15 sec. i thought, they repairing wings or whatever, pressed cancel and they let me drive off with 5l of fuel in the tank:(

From the guys who showed up tonight, for the next outing, would you rather we;
A: Go for another 45 min race but with no fuel consumption, tires still on + mandatory pit.
B: Go for two shorter races, say 20 min each, fuel consumption on but no mandatory pit.

I'm a " 2x Races" kind of guy. Both because it is the club, and it makes the evening worth the time spent on it, even if you are unlucky early on (like one of those weird Drive-Through penalites). And because that's the way *TCC (and now DTM) races are run :)

Last night marked my first Club race and the first outside some of some iRacing races I've done online. Enjoyed myself eventough I felt more like Captain Slow than Max Verstappen :) Next up: practice, practice practice. In regards to 45 mins vs 2x 20 I leave that up to the more experienced guys.

Nice fair races yesterday, sorry for silence, have to set my mic properly.
What I learnt:
- confirm pitstop actions when entering pit :)
- no fuel = no race

Race format:
I'm for 2×20 mins, may offer more battles, less gaps and more chances to bad-start guys maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%