RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aquila.png

Come join us at this completely FREE event this weekend. That's right, 100% FREE.
No Premium membership required and we'll be racing free content in R3E, the Aquila CR1 @ RaceRoom Raceway.

ALL members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment
Server Password: Will be sent via PM prior to race
Teamspeak Password: click here (Premium members only)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Car:
Aquila CR1 Super GT
Track: RaceRoom Raceway

Practice 1:
19:00 GMT - 30 mins
Qualifying 1:
19:30 GMT - 10 mins
Race 1:
19:40 GMT - 20 mins

Practice 2:
20:00 GMT - 10 mins
Qualifying 2:
20:10 GMT - 10 mins
Race 2:
20:20 GMT - 20 mins

Notice that all our Club Races are run on the Get Real difficulty mode, and you are expected to have read and abide by the Racing Club Rules no matter if you are a Premium member or not.

Difficulty: Get Real
Fuel Usage: Off
Visual Damage: Realistic
Race Finish Duration: 120
Cut Rules: Slow-Down
Mandatory Pitstop: Off
Max Players: 24
Tire Wear: Off
Mechanical Damage: On
Flag Rules: All
Race Series Format: Custom/RRE
Wrecker Prevention: On

Last edited:
I´ve tried this combo this morning and have to say, I drive offline in very rare occasions (when will server be up :unsure: ), but it was second time ever I enjoyed lap after lap much and much and something inside my brain forced me to push a bit harder and do another lap, and another and another. I˙ve felt this kind of strange, "addicted feeling" only with rFactor 2 so far :thumbsup:.

I´ve tried this combo this morning and have to say, I drive offline in very rare occasions (when will server be up :unsure: ), but it was second time ever I enjoyed lap after lap much and much and something inside my brain forced me to push a bit harder and do another lap, and another and another. I˙ve felt this kind of strange, "addicted feeling" only with rFactor 2 so far :thumbsup:.
That makes 2 of us! The race is going to be epic!

Became Premium and wish to be in. :)
Can you add me, please, Kjel?

Do I have to join to full practice, or can I jump right into qualif. session (will travel from work)?
You have to add your full name to your profile, like I have, before you can join the race :).

Became Premium and wish to be in. :)
Can you add me, please, Kjel?

Do I have to join to full practice, or can I jump right into qualif. session (will travel from work)?
No joining during qually, joining the server during a session can lead to lag for the others in there, might ruin their attempt at setting their qual time.
But you can join late in the practice, just don't come completely unprepared, if you can't join practice on raceday then please take the time to practice some before, qually and race is not meant for learning the track and car :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.8%