EU WTCC @ Bathurst - Monday June 8th 2015

Kjell Eilertsen

3000RPM
Premium
Jun 7, 2012
WTCC Monday.png

Welcome to our first ever WTCC Monday in R3E, what better place to kick off this club racing than on the infamous Australian mountain, Bathurst Circuit?

We can't promise any kangaroos, but the twisty and bumpy bits at the top of the mountain should offer challenge enough for most of us mere mortals.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment WTCC Monday 8th
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Cars pack(s): WTCC 2013
Track:
Bathurst Circtuit
Practice: 19:00 GMT - 60 mins
Qualifying:
20:00 GMT - 15 mins
Race:
20:15 GMT - 45 mins

Notice that all our Club Races are run on the Get Real difficulty mode. Furthermore you need to own the track we are running and at least one car from the class, you do not have to own any cars you are not going to race yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: stevem

Kjell Eilertsen

3000RPM
Premium
Jun 7, 2012
Entry List
  1. Matej Lakota
  2. Stevem
  3. Frank
  4. Lasse Oinas
  5. Morne du Plooy
  6. Von Butters
  7. Kjell Eilertsen
  8. Budlix
  9. Bram Hengeveld
  10. MeqTrader
  11. Justin
  12. Piet Dekimpe
  13. Leynad777
  14. andodone
  15. Andrew Harper
  16. Anders Nilsson
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:

stevem

GearGrinder
May 14, 2013
sign me up please.
Could we please setup races for non-euro members? Members in the "New World" and Asia would like to race too.
Thanks.

Reactions: Kjell Eilertsen

Matej Lakota

Sriple Tix
Jul 31, 2009
I´ve tried this combo this morning and have to say, I drive offline in very rare occasions (when will server be up :unsure: ), but it was second time ever I enjoyed lap after lap much and much and something inside my brain forced me to push a bit harder and do another lap, and another and another. I˙ve felt this kind of strange, "addicted feeling" only with rFactor 2 so far :thumbsup:.

Frank

RaceDepartment Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Oct 9, 2010
I´ve tried this combo this morning and have to say, I drive offline in very rare occasions (when will server be up :unsure: ), but it was second time ever I enjoyed lap after lap much and much and something inside my brain forced me to push a bit harder and do another lap, and another and another. I˙ve felt this kind of strange, "addicted feeling" only with rFactor 2 so far :thumbsup:.
That makes 2 of us! The race is going to be epic!

Frank

RaceDepartment Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Oct 9, 2010
Became Premium and wish to be in. :)
Can you add me, please, Kjel?

Do I have to join to full practice, or can I jump right into qualif. session (will travel from work)?
You have to add your full name to your profile, like I have, before you can join the race :).

Kjell Eilertsen

3000RPM
Premium
Jun 7, 2012
Became Premium and wish to be in. :)
Can you add me, please, Kjel?

Do I have to join to full practice, or can I jump right into qualif. session (will travel from work)?
No joining during qually, joining the server during a session can lead to lag for the others in there, might ruin their attempt at setting their qual time.
But you can join late in the practice, just don't come completely unprepared, if you can't join practice on raceday then please take the time to practice some before, qually and race is not meant for learning the track and car :p