RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Qualy:
2 Laps, both rubbish P23 rotfl

Race 1:
Decent start.....up to 21th rotfl then from T3 into T4 some driver infront span out i believe its Alen Pecanin(not 100% sure) but possibly. i can't avoid him in cloud of smoke head-on crash, wheel off for me and quit game.

Race 2:

What?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
About Gumpert Apollo?
4 Letters
S-H-*-T
I believe Kia Rio have better brakes than this

• Matt Crouch

Race 1:
Decent start.....up to 21th rotfl then from T3 into T4 some driver infront span out i believe its Alen Pecanin(not 100% sure) but possibly. i can't avoid him in cloud of smoke head-on crash, wheel off for me and quit game.

It was me after a tap and another unavoidable hit.. sorry :( neither of us came out of that one

For anyone who's wondering, the reason I retired in Race 2 was because I entered the pits waaay too fast and smashed into the tyre barrier. I made it in, but the game wouldn't register that I was pitting in, so because the stop was at the end of the pit window, I thought it best to retire.

Qual: 3rd - Finish: 4th

Got away with the front 2 and held on as best i could until a step off the track at the final turn,recovered 9th i think?...and eventually clawed back up to 5th behind Adrian L.,followed for what felt like ages until he got wide out of T6 and i got the run out on him,but he must have floored on the kerb or something which made him slew from one side to the other and slammed into me putting me nose first in to the barrier,eventually caught him again and passed for 4th.
Lovely rub of the green from the start on very early up to 2nd hounding Yves until he went off at the final turn,i tried to keep it steady and not go off,then the gap was dropping rapidly and i saw Vincent moving in,at that horrible little last chicane i got a bad exit and then felt a small whack in the side i was off to the gravel..... :), so 2nd place finish.
Thanks Yves and RD.

Wow that was something, first time driving those car and man those are beast :rotfl:

qualy: did 9th place ( i think )

race 1: bad start and it got worse just before T1 as someone lifted a little and had to break left rapidely making me very unstable fir T1 braking so i tapped someone ( don't remember who ), sorry mate :disapointed: then made a few mistake, a few off track run finally finished 8th.

race 2: started from pole and had a good start and was able to stay first at T1 followed by Gary, did a few laps but as he mentionned i made a mistake at the last turn and he got by, same thing happenned for P2 at a different corner and so on for P3. i finally finished 4th or 5th.

For anyone who's wondering, the reason I retired in Race 2 was because I entered the pits waaay too fast and smashed into the tyre barrier. I made it in, but the game wouldn't register that I was pitting in, so because the stop was at the end of the pit window, I thought it best to retire.

Thats what happened to me, was running up top too. Fortunately I avoided the barrier but having to pit a second time ended any hope of a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%