RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Signe me up :signup:

car skin i will use:
alfa75e_tease2_106.png

BVM Virgin Alpha 75e Turbo @ RD

I agree with ross the result should go back to the lap the race was ment to be over. Its only fair, because of a bug now all results mixed up!!!!!
Anyways great nice racing realy loved the minis and race format..... Is this goin run every week? If it is count me in great nights racing

Race1 - Hickling Town*

messed up qualy cuz i forgot to load my Setup so i scored only 8th where a pole was possible :( anyway as the messed qualy was not enough
i messed up the start too so i had a hard time and as overtaking is near as impossible i could nothing do with a car fast as lightning, at the end
of the race the leader messed up as he probaly crossed the line with a ms of time left but did not noticed and through its finished (never stop racing
if the Ai not overtakes) that gave me a big moment with a car offering some BBQ right on the line at the exit of turne 1 there was just enough
room to squeez by lol tryed everything to get close to the now leading car to maybe have a move on the finish strait but he was just a few
100 meters to far away so i got 2nd

Race2 - Dijon GP*

had still my setup from the first Herrmanduro we did 2 years ago here it was verry stable and fast specialy into slipstream the start itself worked fine
but right into turne 1 i got a heavy bump in my right rear end wich sended me into the gravel as i was out again i was bloddy last ofc no waiting and
no sorry. but had not much damage so i tryed to get back into the race wich worked well had a Great fight over most of the race with Wietse and
could climp up to 8th with Wietse following close as he had the better car to the end :)

Race3 - Cadwell*

the nightmare starts with no end lol i messed already up my inlap but i failed big time on my hotlap not even making into turne 2 rofl clipped at the
exit of turne 1 with the right rear wheel the grass and of i got, so i started from the verry last spot had finaly a good start and grabbed 1 spot befor
turne 1, then there was some carnage going on into turne 2 wich made a lot of cars slow why i had a verry good exit so i was already 8th or 7th at
the top of the hill 2 laps later i was pushing pressure on Anders i think as we came to the esses at the end of the lap and suddenly Anders moved of
line giving me a nice look on a car that was standing on the line with no way to go for me gave me a punkture on the left front :/ limping to pit
where noticed i have the verry first pitbox wich i naturaly overshoot as it is more on the track as in the pitlane lol, oh well had to limp around to pit again
coming 2nd time to the pit i finaly got stuff repaired but forgot to disable fuel so i was now on 50 liters lol trying everything to get atleast not lapped by
the end of the field so i might could grab one or two spots but **** got a S&G for blue flags so pit again so at the end i was 2 laps down to the leaders
in the verry last lap i was close behind Ross running on 2nd as he braked a bit early on the top of teh hill so i locked up the braked and spun him (verry
sorry mate was realy not intentional) anyway it had him not harmed much as he could get back in 2nd on the track.

great event thanks for setting it up Sir.Buxton and thanks for hosting RD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back