RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I spun after Eau Rouge, tapt the wall, seemed to be fine, but then i lost my front wheels on some bumps?
Really a shame, just made up alot of positions, any way this was fun !
Im really starting to like GT cars !
And im loving Enduro, Race can not be long enough !

My first GT event and that was great! First laps were funny with some battles. Then had a little close race with Frans. After pits that was lonely till the finish. But even driving these monsters is entartaining enough! Thank you Hugo (Sorry for your Gfx issue mate) and all raced! Clean and great race. Cya :)

Ya I enjoyed this too. Driving 2:30's in practice 1.
I screwed up my quali and went from second last position After four laps in 12th I think, I lost control for some strange reason and lost my splitter and had a puncture.
So I crawled to the pits and used the wrong pit menu settings and had to do a full lap with a full tank.... :) Pitted again and went on one and a half lap behind. After 24 rounds I was at 1 minute and 3 seconds from the second last.

Finished 7th :)

SPA GT CLUB

PRACTICE I love this car..it suits my driving style perfectly..so i was able to do a 3.20.3 ...was preaty good..for my surprise.nice track also...

QAULI
2.29.8 enough for 4 place...but if wALKER put in a lap was 5..by some margin from behind

RACE

ON THE grid was a bug off somesord....was in with another car...bmw so i din;t now what to do, at start evryone got a slow start..i got the slowest was...7place after EOU ROUGE

spa1.jpg

spa2.jpg

In BUS STOP CHICANE was 3 of us..very nice:) i mait add that WALKER had a ultra,mega,super start from last to 3th in think it was.
In lap 2 after EOU ROUGE (witch i could to with full power) i passed Crys Sykes..cause the BMW couldn;t to full power...

spa3.jpg

spa4.jpg

In lap 3 i started to see something....at first tghout it was rain..so i slowed down..but it was the bmw in front..WALKER.it was very hard to see my braking point....

spa5.jpg

Front 3 where very close...i was about 3sec at first but i did some mistakes and later was at one point 7sec...my car was very good under braking,corner speed...and a few corners i could take at full speed...and the bmw couldn;t..so what i lost in sector 1 and 3...i recover in 2..

spa6.jpg

Lap 14 Walker went to pits whey to early and i was 3d then Claudio started to make some mistakes and since the gap wasn;t huge (no more then 5sec)i could pass him in last corner

spa7-1.jpg

Some laps later i made a mistake in last corner so Claudio overtake me,but i was close to him,tried to pass him...and at the end of the lap he pitted ...i found my self in first position

spa7.jpg

From the beginning of the race i had an ACE down my sleeve, i wanted to stay as close as i could to top 3, and as long as i could....cause i wasn;t gone change tyres,and was hoping that the engine from Walker will finaly give and i will have enough margin to resist the atacks from 3d place Claudio... so after pitstop i came out 3sec behind the leader and 15second ahead of Claudio and Walker....as soon as i came out...Walker engine has given up...my tyres where realy busted..so Claudio closed the gap to 1sec in 3 laps..after time calculation we had 2 more laps...si i was prepared to hold my position under braking...but in last corner Claudios simply disapeared...and the gap to 3d place was 1.25 min...so i slowed down and finish second

spa9.jpg

So to sum up...i had a very good week with fast times but no conclusion..finaly today i got a podium...not for my fast times...but strategy and luck,mother luck i mait add....If all where good...i thing i would a bit lower

10-x Hugo(sory for u;r loss) 10-x RACEDEPARTMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline