• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

WTCC '87 @ Nordschleife, Monday, 20 April 2015

Sam Hill

Jan 23, 2014
I've got exams over the next few weeks so I've been busy with them. Shame R07 is done. I'll stuff the revision for a night though. "One last ride"

ajokay

Real-ish Racer
Nov 6, 2013
Good racing with everyone again. I'd not raced these retro tourers before, an my Nordschleife on Race07 experience is limited, but I got into the swing of things.

Race 1 went ok and after quite a while on my own I ended up 4th. Race 2 started very well but Dennis and I had a touch and got a little sideways. Then later Bjorn and I had a touch and I ended up... upways?

For anyone that wishes to carry on with Race 07 in a similar style to what you have here, and with at least 2 familiar names (myself and Bjorn) I'm just going to leave this here... followed by this specific bit here. All are welcome. Except aliens. No aliens please!

I'll see you again on Friday for the Minis, and maybe in another life on Stock Car Extreme or Asetto Corsa. Who knows?

Arunas

"Polite - punk" - Peter Ell
Aug 18, 2011
It's was very enjoyable race and a sad race, because of one of the last races with R07 at RD.
I knew I can be faster with VOLVO!, but I wanted competition and switched to BMW, where I don't have experience. As always a little bit tweaked default setup worked perfectly.
R1 was quite clean and without big mistakes, but R2 was track-grass-barier-grass-track edition :D
Great racing all! ;)

Follow RaceDepartment