RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

ok let me explain!!!! the race is with CAMARO CUP CLASS......so i picked camaro cup(street car) and tried raceweekend...and in car seutp only thing that i can modify is tyre presure,tyres and brake bias!
if we are talking about camaro in MUSCLE CAR CLASS yes...it has setup
another thing....10-x u Ondrej...but at online setup i can;t find enithing at camaro cup and at camaro from muscle car..it;s just one setup but a different name from your...

so ..or i;m getting something rong....or are you fellows....

I dont understand you caramidaru, camaro cup has a lot of things to change - from brake bias through camber caster anti roll bars toe in ride heigh etc. till tyre pressure (and a lot of others)... Camaro Cup... you will find my setup when you will pick "Puebla Oval" from extra tracks with "Camaro cup racing" class... there is nothing to talk about

Race 1 was a basic disaster for various reasons. One of which was a last minute car setup change. During practice seeing the much faster times, I opted to make a few minor changes that seemed to work. However, during the long run, they proved too much of a change, especially the final turn on the back stretch. The car would eventually want to go wide in apex and exit. When I tried to adjust, it wanted to go crazy loose on entrance. Enough said about Race 1.

Race 2

Well, since I already have a feel for this crazy setup, perhaps it will be wiser to go with it and hope that I can now keep it under control.

Eric Estes and I are back together, rejoining our rubber-band battle we had in GT Pros at Road America last Sunday, lead expands – gap contracts – lap after lap…. Basically from the start, I have Eric E. hounding my tail. He narrows the gap in certain portions of the track and I pull my lead back on others. Eric will not give me a break as I struggle to not make mistakes in the final turn on the back straight. On the end of lap 6, the struggle ends as the car snaps loose on entrance and I find my nose nestled up to the inside concrete barrier. I lose 4 positions before I can get going again. However, this allowed Michael v. to move in on Eric and they have contact on the back straight as Michael tries to get under Eric on approach to the final turn. Eric goes off and Michael holds up for him. This allows me to catch back up to Eric as we both head for our pit stop. I follow Eric in and am able to beat him out of the pits.

Back to the rubber-band dance. All I can do is drive defensively in the sections where Eric is faster and try gain anything in the sections where I am faster. Michael v. splits us on Lap 9 as he comes out of the pits. With his fresher tires, Michael v. quickly runs up on me and I decide it’s wiser to concede to him at the hairpin. However, this puts Eric directly on my tail.

While Michael v. was much quicker on his out-lap from the pits, he is now beginning to hold me up in some of the turns. I now have to concentrate on finding a way around him and defend against Eric. On lap 10 as we approach the hairpin, I am unsure on how Michael v. is going to attack it and I hold back a bit, braking a little early and holding to the outside approach. As I glance in the rear view mirrors, I see a fast growing image of Eric roaring up to my inside. Assuming that he might outbrake himself, I hold straight and slow more. But his SEAT has brakes and grip that my Honda doesn’t! He nails the turn entry, but my late and slow approach allows me to turn sharply back under him as he rides the outside rumple strip and pull slightly ahead.

On Lap 11, I try an inside move on Michael v. at the hairpin (I have to get away from Eric). I slide under him, but have to hold close to the inside so as not to wreck all three of us. This allows him to pull back ahead and doesn’t help one bit with the ever-badgering Eric. As a matter of fact, I have to make a defensive move to keep Eric from passing.

On the final lap, Michael v. seems to have found his groove, or I am doing most of my driving through my rear view mirrors. Michael v. is padding his gap, until the final turn on the back stretch, where he goes wide and slightly off course. This allows me to tuck up behind him and use his draft to pull slightly away from Eric. On approach to the final turn, I take the inside approach and try to dive under Michael. However, I don’t think Michael saw me, as he takes his normal wide approach and cuts towards the inside. He catches the front my car and ends up sideways. All along Eric was just hoping we would tangle and he could slip by both of us. However, Michael’s sideways car is too wide and Eric has to dive to the outside. As Michael gathers his car back under control, Eric and him touch, pushing Eric towards the outside tire barrier. This allows Michael to pull ahead. Eric ends up following Michael behind me at the S/F.

actually mike can you make one for me plz. don't know how to make one or have the stuff to do it. pic of design here: ept_sports_nascar_marbles-549453508-1278124517[1].jpggo nascar! btw you can click it and it will bebigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%