RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I was wondering if someone have done laps here before with the Pro and Sport cars and could share his lap times. I did a 1.26 with the Pro cars but I feel that I can improve alot but I would like to know how close to the limets of the Pro cars am I at.

guys I dont know what happened every thing was fine for me untill the qualifying round and then half way in I kept getting disconected from the lobby then when I got back in the hole game shut it self down twice then a third time but this time when I clicked on race 07 to load the game back up it said game unavailable tr again later ???.
so by the time I reset my PC and hard wired my PC directly to the router instead of the wireless router and got back to the lobby the race was already in the warm up stage and it would not let me join.

I am gutted I didnt get to race I was 10th in qualifying and was looking forward to the race its so annoying that everything was fine untill the race was about to start and I get a hole world of problems all at once.
I hope there is another mini friday race soon.

what can i say another great nights racing with use guys...... I watched the replays today and race2 was some intense stuff:tongue:
Sorry to eric for are touch on L9 of race 2 and think it was lucky for me:redface: If u see the replay eric watch r touch from unboard my car i honestly didnt even no that happened. The radicals r great fun to drive and i look forward to racin with use guys again soon

Many thanks Reggie

Reggie it was just enough to put me off. trying to thread the needle there and expected you to remain more inside since that is where the car was headed when you started to slide. No worries man it;s just good racing there!

Sorry had to retire early.
'
Screen(s) setup wasn't right to handle this car.

To bad that in cockpit view the steeringwheel is in the middle in this game, so when playing on two screens it doesnt feel good and looking exactly to the side of the monitors.

Any tips are welcome if there is some kind of setup to adjust the steering wheel to one side of the screen.

@ freddie; just buy another flat screen (tripple-view) Did you try to turn off the real seat positions, in visual settings?

About the race; My setup was not good enough, so after a half hour racing decided i quit.
next time better.

And Freddie thanks for the graphic-card. It's fantastic, i see a lot more (depth)

[URL="http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/657428WTCC_87_flyer.jpg"][URL="http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/472885US_WTCC_87_flyer.jpg"][URL="http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/472885US_WTCC_87_flyer.jpg"][URL="http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/472885US_WTCC_87_flyer.jpg"][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USTC87

Class: WTCC 87

Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 1:45 GMT
Practice: open server
Qualification: 15mins
Warmup: 10mins
Race: 2x12 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

OK I should have called this "Yves Birthday Bash" but I couldn't fit it all in the title block! LOL

It's Yves birthday on the 10th and he asked me to put up this particular event for him. I am glad to do it for him since he did so much work in the American Racing Club before I was given the helm.

Radicals will resume next week!

In the meanwhile, join us in beating the pants off Yves on his special day!!!!!! HE HE HE HE

Entry List:

1. Yves "birthday boy" Larose - Skin
  2. Glenn Peterson
  3. Larry Stovall - Skin
  4. Eric Estes - Skin
  5. John Reznik
  6. Brendan Crosby - Skin
  7. Larry Stovall
  8. Hansi "cabby" Josefsson
  9. Keith "red headed step child" Barrick
  10. Claudio "Pasta" Caferri
  11. Tyler Scurlock
  12. driver
  13. driver
  14. driver
  15. driver
  16. Joseph Edgar (maybe)
  17. Sam Ventura (maybe)
  18. Stefan Werner (maybe)
  19. Micheal Herrmann (maybe)

Well I thought I had a good setup something like 35 to 40mins in the track temp increased by 7degrees and this is were it started to go wrong grip was starting to go and I spun 3 times in the same place as you come down that steep hill the 3rd time it ending with lot of damage, car felt good at start on slicks, oh well maybe better look next week hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%