RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Really ejoyed the race and was good fun.

Qualifying:

I qualified 1st just at the last moment with a 2.13.958.

Race:

Had a good start and from there just stretched my lead really as others got S & G and battled with each other. I had 1 incident with Mike Hill as he went wide to let me through on the inside and he lost control and i just hit his front end and I dont no hos fault it was as he was letting me through but lost control so Im sorry Mike. Finished the race with a gap of 30 seconds and was quie chuft.

Thanks again to Yves and Andrew for the 2 servers and well done to Neil and Steven, the latter getting his first RD podium. Well done all.

3rd Whoooo hoooooo :third:

Race report later. Need a drink, a proper one. Barman 1 Jack Daniels and Coke :victory:

server-1-monza.jpg

Server 2

Qualifying: Went very Well. Had a blast round. Good Setup, great pace and handling. 2,14,2 give me 11th on the grid.

Race!: WHAT A RACE BOY! I started very carefully as i saw there is a 4 cars in front of me wheel to wheel. I take the advantage to get Up to 5th on Curva Grande. Then AMAZING Trio. Great racing (Laps 1-4). It was Me vs. Patrick(Winner, Congratz mate very good driving, no mistakes!) vs. Richard Trange. WHAT A RACING (Drafting, Side by Side, Wheel to Wheel, Door handle to Door handle). At lap 4 i went wide at Variante Ascari and lost about 3 secs to guys.

I dropped to second pursuit cue. Where was Paulo Ribeiro, Dave, Mtommi and David Lemon. AGAIN! BOY WHAT A ABSOLUTELY AMAZING RACING!. Best race in my life perhaps!. Had a great time vs. Paulo Ribeiro! Shame there u span at Variante Baggia. Then i was racing vs. Mtommi(not best fight but entertaining).

Pitlane Ruined this SUPERB STUFF. Then i has 2 stop n go's. Still get manage to finish this race at 8th position. Infact everyone who finish these races are winners. So i'm very happy with finish and even more from my Entertainent Gameplay!

STUNNING RACE at Server 2

Qualified 13th, started 12th due to Lewis' second mini dump in a row. Gutted :(

Finished 11th. Would have been 12th but Mr Matt C pitted as I was coming round the last corner.... :nod:

Had a number of good scraps with various people. Until stupid mistakes led me to give up positions. :(

Had lots of fun as usual.

Thanks to Yves + Andrew :)beer:), RD for another great event :good:

Qualified 8th with 1.14.9xx

Race:

Had a great race, first half with J Ralfs then was all alone with a 6 second lead on S Palmer, i come in the pits and i have auto-pit off like a complete tit and i overshoot my pitboxstartmarkerthingy, loose about 2-3 seconds. Meanwhile S Palmer came in after me and overtook me in the pits :D

Then had a great race with him eventually outbraking him (just) into the 1st chicane, i then make a booboo and go into the gravel, he then overtakes me. then sadly he gets a s&g then i drover very carefully across the kerbs to take it home :laugh:

Proper Job!

• Matt Crouch

server 1

I said it at the end of the race... I think this track should be renamed to Monzaaaarghh. 5 SNGs for completely random things, none of them giving me any advantage. It's a shame because the racing I did manage to get with people in between the 6 stops was jolly spiffing. At any rate I'm glad I practiced my braking points for the pit entry beforehand.

Had a relatively good quali, messed up my last and best lap a bit, lost a few tenths which would have made a few places difference and I started in 9th, but the race got off to a good start and after 4 laps I managed to get a lucky break on Neil to put me into 4th... then got the first SNG on lap 5.

No real problem, down quite a few places but took a number of them back and caught up to Fernando and Ben. Had a good race to the pit and we all stopped at the same time - Ben for an SNG. I had a good stop and came out in front of Fernando, but on the first lap out of the pits got an SNG at ascari for accidentally running too far on to the gravel, slowing me down quite a lot. Took that straight away and forgot how easy it is to mistime the braking on the way out of the pits and went straight at the first chicane - not majorly - I slowed down to make sure that the person in front was still well in front, but I got another SNG.
Managed to catch up to carlos a bit later and after overtaking on the inside before T1 I outbraked myself (needlessly) and went over the grass. Waited again to make sure they went past but got another SNG...... Decided to put that one off a lap because I wanted to actually do some racing, and had funtime for a lap or two
Then another simple accidental cut at T1 which gave me no benefit landed me a 5th and final SNG. I'd been lapped at this point so there was only two laps to go, but I was keeping up with adzvaughan.com in P1 pretty fine. I decided to save it for the next lap and finish in the pits. Adam went off and I unlapped myself. I think it was a mistake that I then went into the pits at the end of that lap as I would have finished two places higher if I'd finished in the pits on the next lap, as two people overtook me while I was in there... whoops.

Oh well, the racing I had was fun and at least it was another finish :woop: Thanks for the event

now let's never speak of it again

Had a blast tonight on server 2 :D qualified 5th I think but got away badly and my take it easy on first lap approach cost me as I lost a lot of places :( after 3 laps I was down in 12th and feeling hard done by! from there on in it was action all the way with great battles with Mtommi, Dave, Max and Paulo to name but a few :) pitted early on l15 and once everybody had done the same I couldn't believe I was up to 3rd about 10 secs behind Gary and just planning on bringing it home without any S&G's as I was never catching Gary up with 8 laps to go but I had a bit of luck when Gary got a S&G moving me up to second :D congrats to Patrick and thanks to Yves and RD for setting this up :) If you've any sense and you love the mini's get yourself Rfactor and join the banger race on monday night, it'll be smashing :D

Qual: 2nd - Finish: 3rd

Away good in 2nd and a slight bump up my back bumper in the middle of first chicane but no big deal and were off racing,Stirb is going good pace,but with some disturbing lag spikes and "elastic-banding",being the sport and gent racer he is he allowed me back in front and then he eventually quit :( ,sorry Stirb m8 but the lag spikes were just a little too much,i hope your ISP gets you fixed up,i was later racing a guy from Macau who was so smooth he could have been somewhere in Europe.
After an off at Paradiabolica i was back to 4th and had some great fun with Danny and Torbjorn,then dont know what happened but ended up in 1st place and i claimed my first S&G of the night as well :D.
Done the S&G 2 laps before real pit stop and then decided to try and make some lost ground by changing only front tyres,i thought i had made a real bad mistake soon after leaving pits as the back end was now very "lively",after all the pits and peoples S&G's etc. all shook down i was in 2nd and happy with that after all my woes....but then picked up another S&G and came out just ahead of brother Prib and held 3rd to the line,real happy with a salvaged podium finish after that :good:.
Cheers Yves and RD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline