RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

absolulty fantastic race night :)

as usual the mini`s produce suck close racing.

Qualified 5th with a new PB 2:12.***

Race. got a good clean start and was upto 4th before T1, i thought i had broke early enough but coulnt avoid giving Greg a small bump, luckly it didnt seem to hinder him to much. but i dropped down to 11th.
had great battles with Yves and Michael and was upto 8th when i pitted at the end of lap 18 Michael pitted also but i manged to do a quicker stop and got some time on him, came out in 9th. was soon back up to 8th and when Yves and Paulo pitted i got up to 6th. and yes Yves i did put new rubber on and even though i was setting good times you still caught me up. after swapping places a few times with Yves we caught Richard up, Yves got past but Richard faut back which enabled me to join in and on the last few bends of the last lap Richard ran wide and i slipped past but he had a better run and got back past. so i finished 7th.
realy enjoyed the race was never more than a few seconds from another car the whole 80mins :worship:

Great race it was indeed.

I qualied 7th. witch i was really satisfied about , but you'll understand cause of my complaining about not getting faster earlier in this thread.

so , start was allright and first couple of laps i was about 5 secs behind gregory , but he was faster and it settled at about 10 secs .

did a long part of the race just trying to get closer to 4th place but was not reachable.

the pit went allright although i wish i pitted one lap earlier cause the last lap before pit was pretty bad.

the last part of my race is allready discribed by yves and nigel ... last couple of laps they where batling eachother wich made them make fast :)

they came at my tail and last lap was a fun battle with the three of us, yves was best of us and got past , nigel did almost got past too , but i did manage to hold him behind me.

finninshed 6th , and im glad with it.

was great race allthough i had not so much battles.

Thnx for this one RD!

That was good fun, at Estoril I had a good battle with Ben Tusting who was in a slower car but was been cautious.
Imola I got 2 stop and goes so I gave up.
Vara I spun and had to esc out. Also managed to hit Gary on the straight as I had damaged suspension. :p
And Zandvoort was crap as I blew the engine on the last lap.

Can someone send me the Zandvoort race replay as I want to watch lap 1 again as someone was being very over aggressive.
Thanks

Good races all, apologies to Ryan C on zandvoort - got a bit of a wiggle on over the crest and hit his cat320 into the barrier for a home run.
LOL - was slightly more than a waggle hehe. And not a problem, wasn't your fault. I only got the slightest taps as you came back across but the Caterham is so light PLUS it was on a crest so it just spat me into the barrier and ended my race. Oh well :)

I'll do the rest of my report later, but I felt the event was spoiled by so many drop-outs for the last two races.

• Andrew Evans

well, people just play the system for their own ends, don't they?... there's little point in trying to organize any kind of innovative event.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.5%