RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I'm mistaken then I thought Mitja lost it under braking after the long straight oops:)
Grats Mitja

Also I beat you Gary :D

No you are not, I really don`t know what happened there, but I started to brake as usual. When I realised I was still going 100km/h and 10m before the turning point. I said "****, this is not going to be good", I went straight to stop the car a bit more, and crashed a bit into the fence over the track.
I still don`t have a clue what went wrong, maybe I was more concentrated to pass you guys both in one time, so I locked up front wheels - that`s the only explanation. I remember I had there a lot of braking problems befores in Caterham, always had to be very gentle. Maybe this time I wasn`t - and the result was "only 4th palce in 2nd race. It could easily be 2nd, but that`s racing. Even if you are so much faster and sure you can win, there is always something out there that can go wrong. and this time it had gone.
Qually: Gary, that was really an impressive qually session, even I was enjoying a big time. From the beginning I didn`t know I can pull 1.57, but on the end, it turned out that can even go a mid 1.57, but I couldn`t put together a perfect lap, so I stayed on my 1.57.9, which still is a good one, but as it has turned out, it wasn`t good enough for a pole :( ;) . I have to congratulate to Gary, as he said some post above, with a bit of draft help from someone on the back straight, he pulled out a better lap time and so the pole position, a tenth better then mine.
1st race one Gary from the pole started well, even if I did a bit better take off. I let him to stay infront, cause I didn`t want to cause any trouble on the beginning and both with cold tyres (like everyone else). Later on 1st lap I managed to pass him on the back straight. He was right behind me, right to the hairpine, where he did a brave maneuver and passed me on the inside into the hairpine. I saw his intention and gave him a room on the inside. But I would never try to pas someone who is fast like me on that spot- it`s too narrow and dangerous. Anyway with skills of both of us, we managed to go through and he was infront me, again. I said to myself, crap, I will have to pass him one more time :) But I was more lucky this time. Some seconds later, he spun and I was again on 1st place. What a shame for you Gary and even for me. I would like a tough battle, but I was robbed for it. I still had some battles for a few laps, cause some guys passed me when Gary spun. On the end I won by a huge margine.
2nd race, I won`t even mention anymore, it was a disaster. Good start, a messed up 1st lap, I was twice hit from behind, and lost places. I thing after 1st lap I was on 8th place or something. For a failure, the blame falls mostly on me - I was the one who outbraked myself on the end of back straight, and crashed there in the fence. Btw, I was even surprised there wasn`t bigger damage on the blue Caterham.
Thx guys for some good racing and especially to Gary which really showed me some pace :)
Overall, it was a fun and good event, so I am looking forward to race with you guys. I will do a WTCC (from `87) at Macau on Tuesday, if someone wants to do it.
Edit: Nice video Gary, and nice passing too.
BTW: I would like to do another Legends race with these cars, but on an old track!
bye

Stuart,

The bad stories i have heard about cable are not service related but more customer service related, this is the one thing that my current ISP has been excellent at to be honest.

But the time has come i think to look seriously at cable as i live over 7km from the local exchange so the maximum connection speed i can get is 1.5mb which is rubbish in this day and age and im still paying £20 a month for the service whilst others use the same ISP and get 8mb and still only pay £20 so i feel a bit short changed due to my location.

Thanks for the advice :)

It's just my experience with it, mate.

Look at it this way - I couldn't tell you what the customer service is like with any consistency, because I hardly ever call them.

The fact you know what your cust serv is like must be an indication in and of itself. :)

Thanks a million!!

But is it ok to choose a skin from one of the available packs or are they all 'exclusive' to someone so to say?

Ivo, you could always ask in the paint section to see if someone will paint you a custom Mini skin, as well.

To be honest, the mini grids with all the custom skins on there look brilliant. Why settle for someone else's skin when you could have one designed for you? :good:

Arnie killed the Predator not the Alien :p

You wanna be her:

Sigourney-Weaver---Alien--C10038736(1).jpeg

both are alien hunters :)
but i will go with the male version :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years