RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I feel very lucky tonight as i got disco'd straight after the race have finished, would have had killed myself if that happened on last lap:D:D:wink:

Another tough mini endurance race and well done to all who finished:doublethumb:

Quall. 1st. By .05 sec from Andreas.

Race: I knew i had enough of speed advantage so my goal was just to pace myself and don't do anything silly as 80 min its a lot of time for that. Have managed to keep Andreas at 2.0-3.0 sec behind and was waiting for him to pit. He got me by surprise by pitting way early that i was expecting as this would put us in traffic. Did my only major mistake on last corner so i knew its going to be close coming out of pits. Dam, it was as Andreas just manage to scrap through in front of me. We fight for a couple of laps and i pass Andreas in last corner, he try to fight back right a way but i keep my composure and we back to square 1. Till that is Andreas looses and i got 5.0-6.0 sec breathing space to the end of the race.

Thx Ryan and RD staff. See you all at next MiniFriday.

:thanks::roflol:

well this event atleast went better than last weeks,

qual didnt really put much into qual just settled for a back off grid slot and was hoping to make way though and just finish race for a change, end of lap 1 found myself in 8th place so started to try and settle into some sort off rhyhem, no chance had a bigg off flipped car and lande on roof, rejoined back in 12th again and had it all to do again car felt alittl off after being flung on to roof but soon as i pitted for fuel and tyre it felt good again then it was a battle with kjell for the last 25 mins off race we stayed within a second of each other and forubd are selves battling fo 5th, 2nd from last lap kjell made a pass on me i tried to fit back last lap and nearly had a run on him out into last corner but couldnt make it stick still happy with 6th and happy to finish and what make it even more rewarding i had to earn my position,

great racing by all grat to podium and finishers,

Great night of racing

Quali P6 after tapping 3 walls

Race 1
Made a good start up to 4th behind Jesper, Helder and Dariusz. Stayed in that order for several laps with a nice gap behind us. Made a pass on Dariusz for 3rd and a couple laps later went to the inside of Helder but made contact pushing him a little sideways. Looked back to to allow him back by but he had entered the pit so I continued. Sorry for the contact Helder.
Chased Jesper in the lead for a few laps before my pit but never made any ground. After the pit we started coming into lapped traffic and Jesper was getting out of sight. Then I passed an incident with 2 cars and never realized one of the cars was Jesper til he came up behind me. Held on for 3 laps to the finish with Jesper glued to my bumper. First win in a while with a little luck. I'll take it.

Race2
Started from 8th and made a good start up to 4th the 1st lap. Was in a group of 4 led by Michael V, Fernando and Dariusz. Stayed in that order for several laps until I got by Dariusz for 3rd. That was short lived as he passed me back. I lost track of where I was and missed my braking point then locked up into the barrier taking Dariusz out in the process. Sorry Dariusz. Luckily we both still were able to continue. I was was now in 9th in group with Rhys, Dariusz and Kevin. I took an early pit and After the sequence of everyone's pit I was up to 6th thanks to a clear road for several laps. Was then gifted up to 4th after an incident with Rhys and Fernando. Finished 4th.
Fantastic drive by Dariusz to take the win after being taken out Grats!!! Fun night of racing Thx all

Indeed the lights could use fixing- and i think another thing ive noticed- it seemed for me the pit lane speed limit zone begins slightly before where the lights and the line is.

Hey cheers for that feedback - I'll look into these issues for the next release of the track
Glad you enjoyed the challenge - and yeah getting that chicane right is wicked when you get it right...

Cheers
Chris,
(Kiwidemon)

I feel very lucky tonight as i got disco'd straight after the race have finished, would have had killed myself if that happened on last lap:D:D:wink:

Another tough mini endurance race and well done to all who finished:doublethumb:

Quall. 1st. By .05 sec from Andreas.

Race: I knew i had enough of speed advantage so my goal was just to pace myself and don't do anything silly as 80 min its a lot of time for that. Have managed to keep Andreas at 2.0-3.0 sec behind and was waiting for him to pit. He got me by surprise by pitting way early that i was expecting as this would put us in traffic. Did my only major mistake on last corner so i knew its going to be close coming out of pits. Dam, it was as Andreas just manage to scrap through in front of me. We fight for a couple of laps and i pass Andreas in last corner, he try to fight back right a way but i keep my composure and we back to square 1. Till that is Andreas looses and i got 5.0-6.0 sec breathing space to the end of the race.

Thx Ryan and RD staff. See you all at next MiniFriday.

:thanks::roflol:

Dariusz describe already my race. I can only say very well done Dariusz - great race from you. I had some good points but also four mistakes which cost me the race (sure, never know what happen then)

1. lost pole very close to Dariusz by 0,05 sec of a over two minutes lap :-/
2. lost one place to Jesper and almost one to Marcin in the first lap, after back in 2nd the gap was already 3 sec to Dariusz

Tried all to close but it goes up and down. With about 50 min to go the gap goes down to 2,3 and i decided spontaneous to pit. Cause maybe if Dariusz don´t pit next lap i could take the lead. But his reaction comes immediately and he pit already next lap. Anyhow, It works that i take the lead but only cause of Darius mistake last corner before the pit how i saw in replay. Cause of the similar times before the pit i was alraedy thinking. That´s it, normally he shouldn´t get any way to overtake you if i make it right. But well this last corner Dariusz was very good there, so i had only to safe the inside then it should be ok. :rolleyes:

3. But one time a bit wide and Dariusz slip throught, i could kick me in the ass for this. :tongue:
Thought ok, **** happens - now i went in the ass position :wink:

4. Due a overtake on first straight and double slipscreen my normal brakepoint doesn´t work which surprised me a bit :eek: because normally you can brake a bit harder to the end to get the corner but this one i go almost "unbraking" over the corner into the grass and lost 5-6 sec to Dariusz. And that was shame, now he could drive without any pressure. After that we drove permanently the same times with a gap around 6-7 sec.

So it was a great race but with a better start and without the mistake i´m sure we had have a great fight for the top over some more laps. So i drove mostly against the time. Btw. Dariusz steal me also the fastest race lap by under one tenth. Seems the racegod was this time on his side. :rolleyes:

I´ll be back :wink:

Thanks all for the great race evening, :thanks: Ryan for putting the event on. Would be nice to have you next with us. :thumb:

• Aaron Smart

This was the first race I joined here. I have to say the atmosphere is great compared to the public servers, much more civilized! However I forgot I'm in GMT+1 for summer time so didn't realize the race wasn't starting till 2:45 AM my time and was too tired by then so had to go to bed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 244 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.5%