RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Was a blast thanks for organizing and thanks to all racers.

Had good speed on this track and got me a win 1st race.
2nd race however I never got to do my own racelines and just fighting so hard to make passes burnign up my tyres like there was no tomorrow haha.
Overtaking on this track....good ffing luck.
So ended up catching anders in 2nd but then time was up....to make things worse on straight before last corner my phone rang and I decided to answer....needles to say that wasn't to smart lol..ended 5th instead 3rd :p

Cheers

Ries

Tada

Good old 87's,provided loads of good racing for me tonight,mainly with Kjell and Anders race one,early laps trying to hang on to Yves and Ries with limited success ;p,until Yves lost it badly exiting the final turn handing me 2nd place,then Kjell arrived for some fun and waited for my mistake,and he was there ready to pass when i made my mistake at the final turns section,just held off Anders and chased Kjell right down to the finish flag,but stayed in 3rd :).

Race 2 very rubbish bogged start losing a couple running up the hill,from then on various bits of nice action then ending up getting a pass on Kjell and looking back at a recovering Ries closing in and then getting a pass done on me,i kept steaming on as good as i could and picked up another spot getting to 4th and late in the race really closing on Jesper for 3rd,on the final lap i think Jesper was first to be distracted by Ries going off where i went off race one,so he went very wide and lost speed,i made a move for a pass and try and steal 3rd coming out the last turn,but my eyes went all like Marty Feldman watching Ries recover and the other eye watching Jesper :p,the result was no pass for 3rd,but a good enough finish in 4th after a busy race right to the final seconds ;D.
Grats Ries and David and good job all there tonight.

Thank You Remco & RD

Managed to get it home in P2 in quali despite a slight off at T1 - myself and Keith well clear of the field.

And so race one was also - in the first half Kewith pulled away to a nice 4 second lead and it stayed pretty much the same throughout - fluctuating a little with traffic - until the final lap when I came across Larry who was hogging the middle of the road with a heavily damaged car and I hit him, very close to killing the car tbh but I escaped and limped home still in second, well clear of Robert.

Rac two was much different - started from 7th - followed Yves past a slow Michael and got boxed in behind Robert as Keith went around the outside so I was back to 7th. Then at T3 Keith and Robert came together and both shot off, leaving me in 5th. Yves and Glenn had a problem at the hairpin and I nipped through to 3rd - after a couple of laps of pressure I passed Daniel into the hairpin and set about catching Tyler - the gap was down to around 2 seconds when the first pitstops arose.

We both pitted on lap 7, but I overshot my slot by a tiny amount and stalled it while trying to reverse. I lost around 15-17 seconds messing about trying to get going and rejoined in 8th, a net 7th I think. I passed Michael quite quickly and from here I was driving like a madman trying to claw back the ground lost, having a small moment that lost me 2 seconds on the exit of T3. Marty went off in front at T2 and I got somebody else somewhere (can't remember). Tyler looked like he had gone off as he was now in 3rd behind Yves and Glenn with myself in 4th. I caught and passed Tyler on the penultimate lap - now I could see he had lost his front bumper somewhere. Came home 3rd behind Glenn and Yves.

WD to Yves, Keith, Rob and Glenn - but annoyed at myself for my horrendous pitstop miscue - if I had just dealt with it calmly I would still have won - instead I rushed and made the problem 5 times worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 366 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%