RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Server update guys! The Race ON version of the track is currently loaded in the server.
Trying to get it fixed but Euro guys are potentially sleeping ATM!

If you do not have RACE ON then you may not get into tonights event. Keep checking here for updates!

Well this was very very intense racing!

Q: I grab pole with a pretty quick 59.7! Um yeah then as the clock strikes ZERO, I see Tyler has upped the ante by a solid .4 to snatch pole! Man your a Sumbich I tell ya! LOL

R1: Open up the Radiator to 4 to be sure not to smoke out the field as the temps are flirting in the 95's! I geta great start and have a leg up on Tyler into T1 but geta tap from him that sends me wide. We recover but are very deep in the field and Yves and Reggie are distant. I race up thru the pack til I bump Eric E off a hair and wait for him to resume. Tyler is now past me and we are racing all out! He is gapping me til he comes upon Reggie and they slug it out for laps on end! I close to Tylers bumper helping him down the long bacj straight. I bump draft him but screw up the release point and he slide thru the tight left with max pitch angle. I lose ground but he seems to have lost noone ot Reggie!

I run it hard til I have abig off and bend the car badly on Lap 10. I run off again and Rafael and Glenn blow by me and I am relegated to 6th!

R2: I get another goo djump and chase Glenn til I get by Jumped by Reggie and Yves entering T1! Dammit! I am 4th with Tyler rollingup on me as well. I am pressuring Yves massively with Tyler on my 6. Yves finally poutbrakes himself on lap 2 and I am P3 with Tyler a little way back at .5.

Lap 3 reggie ad Glenn tangle in T1 and I shoot thru to P2 and right on Reggies's bumper. I battle with Reggie really hard for 4 laps before I can catch up tp Regie and try to really take P1 from him. But man Reggie knows how to defend and I am just not wanting to do anythign too stupid and ruin our fun let alone give YVES P1 now that he is about 1.1 back of us.

Lap 8 I finally tap Regie but we are not worse for wear thankfully but Tyler and Yves close the gap a bit more now. Reggie and I are beating the living hell out of each other mentally now.
Lap9 I gte a position on Reggies when he slides the car and I go past outside but he has to catch the car and touches me and I am off in the grass. That ends the battle for now.

I reel in Reggie for the remaining 3 laps closing the gap to .5 at the line. I manage to hold off Yves with and inside defenseive line and brake earlya nd I think it catches Yves a bit by surprise and he loses momentum.

So I finish 2nd and 6th. Jeckyl and hyde again!

Loved the event and liooking forward to the DTM and GT PRO races here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back