RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Koenigsegg is fast but deadly. I have gotten my time down to 1:38.3 with 50 Liters of fuel, but there is no way I can keep that up. I am not at all sure that I can keep this car in one piece for an hour at any race pace.

Yves, is there a pit stop requirement?

Gary, no one is taking the Viper, it should make a nice challenge for you!:evil:

I am terribly pissed off right now.
The race was about to start so i checked my fuel amount, went on the grid and suddenly all you guys were gone.
After about 2 hours of practice before the event started and the regular practice and qualy time i wanted to race not to sit here and do nothing.
I mean it's not easy for me i stay up very late in the night just to race and then this happens.

Anyway, enough said, i hope you guys had fun and i see you next time.

Sorry guys this is 2 weeks in a row have computer problem after good qualify session. Got to 2nd with 137 something and then kicked to desktop with minidump. Hope you guys had great race I know its going to be interesting. That was stressful just qualifying. Great time for pole Rafael. See ya'll next time Marty

Very nice lap after lap racing with Yves in the battle of the Audi's (i know i know,i said i wouldnt take that car),sorry to Yves for a couple of knocks up the back of his car quite early on,no thoughts of passing,the first one im sure i braked at my normal point and suddenly saw the back of your car getting bigger very fast,eventually the "Eggs" caught us for lapping,the first one got to dive inside at T1 and i just had to stay wide and blend in nicely on my way,then it was Chris' turn and it happened at not so good a place for the task,i was praying he would be passed me before that fast chicane,or wait until after it,i saw he was commiting too hot and backed off and stayed out left longer than usual,he got in a knot on the exit of the chicane and came back on a bit sideways....just as i arrived for collection,the knock put me off into the wall,now a very used looking bent Audi,i plodded until pits were needed for fuel,didnt change tyres and still ended up 10 secs behind Yves,the race was killed off with the wall bang moment though.
Excellent cars for a single make brand cup night for sure,it would be nice to see some of the skins makers do something stylish and tasteful with those production class cars (hint hint! :wink:)
Thanks Yves and all you guys there for some extremely good racing fun while it lasted :thumb:.

Edit: Shamless Plug For My Le Mans Event Time.....Have a look here you USA zone guys and see if you can make it for this one,a 2nd server will be arranged if that one fills up.

Well, it was a tough time in the 'ol bull ring tonight, but some day are like that...

I was starting to get the car dialed in when Marcel said that I was lagging badly during qualifying so I jumped out to reboot my pc and remove my router. When I connected back up there wasn't much time left in qualifying, but was on a lap 2.9s down when a Koenigsegg car squeezed me in the turn before the final chicane and I went off. No time for another lap so I started from P10. Then someone (Marcel I think) didn't move at the start and I coudn't miss him so I damaged my car badly in the crash. When I pitted it didn't fix the problem so I limped around another lap for yet another pit stop and got it fixed this time. I was down about 2 laps by this time, but thought it would be good practice anyway. However, I had to turn my wheel about 30-35 degrees counterclockwise when going down the straight. Don't know if it was because the car was still damaged or something had gone goofy with my wheel. It will have to wait until tomorrow to find out. Anyway, by now it was time to punt so I hit the escape key and watched the race. It was kind of a frustrating evening for me, but it was fun to watch the dice between Yves and Gary.

Congratulations to the survivors!:thumb:

An evening of ups and downs for me. On the up side, I ran a PB in qualy:thumb:, which still left me as the slowest Koenigsegg in 3rd place. Great job to Rafael and Marty! On the down side, I made a stupid error while lapping Gary, and wrecked his race:frown:. Gary, I am really sorry for screwing up! On the up side, I had some great racing with Rafael early on, and ran some pretty quick laps for race laps.:) On the down side, I blew a pass on William, and blocked him so that he had to lock up to avoid me.:frown: Sorry William! Two bad errors in one night. I really need some improvement in my traffic handling skills!:( Finally, on the up side, I managed to survive the whole race in that beast:thumb:, and I ended up in first place, solely because I was the only Koenigsegg left in the race.

As I said, an evening of ups and downs. Thank you to Yves for setting this up, and thank you to all the drivers for your courtesy during the race. I am really sorry that I made so many mistakes tonight, and I will try very hard to do better in the future.

qualif : was the second fastest of the Audi behind Gary :rolleyes:

race : got a good start and even got surprise when i had to avoid a ccx that was slow to start, at that point i wasn't too far behin Gary but at the beginning of the long right hander gary ran a little wide so at the end of it i was right at its rear bumper and got the draft from him and was able to put along side him before the breaking point for the hairpin and got passed him under braking. he was pushing me hard and just a little mistake was gonna cost me the place. which happen at the hairpin i outbraked myself and ran wide and Gary passed me but that gave me a better acceleration at the exit and was back infront of Gary before the fast chicane ( by the Gary thanks for one of the hit it put me in the right direction :pound: ) a few laps later i made a mistake and Gary was once again on my rear bumper and got passed me but again he ran wide at the entrance of the long right hander and got the place back :becky: a few laps later i saw in my rear view mirror a car going everywhere and saw the gab building up. i was able to maintain a certain gab until i had to pit around 35 minutes in the race. don't know what happen i thought i had set the fuel for 20 laps but instead i got 20 liters :rolleyes: so i thought my race was over until i saw Gary leave. from there i had to pit another time but with 1 lap advantage from the next guy there wasn't any problem. finished secon with 2 laps down :pound:

over all it was a good,clean and exciting race, me and Gary seems to see alot of each other lately :pound: nice fight man :thumb:

see you all next time :becky:

I am terribly pissed off right now.
The race was about to start so i checked my fuel amount, went on the grid and suddenly all you guys were gone.
After about 2 hours of practice before the event started and the regular practice and qualy time i wanted to race not to sit here and do nothing.
I mean it's not easy for me i stay up very late in the night just to race and then this happens.

Anyway, enough said, i hope you guys had fun and i see you next time.

Eeeech Marcel,this is terrible man :(.
If i had managed to really notice and read what you were typing i would have started a vote with the guys to restart session with no practice or qual,these reports of pc's crashing and people generally having problems in R07 and Evo have become a bit more lately??,is it just me imagining this?.
Best of luck next event m8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years