RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I suck at car setups (best to work with what you've got) so the best I could manage in the Chevy was a 2'10. But I don't fuss over these things. For me, it's about having fun. I'll at least try to keep up in the top 15. See you there!

Thanks, holdenss06

Hi all. Sorry but I'm going to have to put in my apologies for tonight. Under the hammer at work and spending long days there. Need some time with my family tonight (real family, not you guys), won't be seeing much of them due to work... Pretty bummed about it. Have a blast and post replays soon!

• Steve Perryman

Name in game: Imperious
Your Country: Australia (QLD)
Control: Logitech G25
Car: Seat Leon
Special remarks: 1st race only, dont want to miss f1 live broadcast

Sorry guys, I've withdrawn from the race due to severe graphics issues that occured right before qualifying was due to end. There was nothing but garbled patterns on track, and I spawned in Takuya's garage. On top of that, the connection kept cutting out everytime I submitted a chat message. I am uninstalling and reinstalling RACE 07 as I speak to fix the problem. :Cry:

Sorry again, holdenss06 :(

I have the same issue as Stirb. Being a danger of all others and myself I decided to leave as it anyway was not going well.

Qualy was ok for me with 2:09.5xx, but I was not able to do 2 laps in a row without problems :noidea:.

Qualy: 4th with a 2:05:0xx

Race 1: The track lights were miles out of sync with the HUD lights so a lot of us all jumped the start when the track start lights went to green, but the HUD ones were still red. I got a stop go and went in at the end of the first lap. Next lap i spun into the wall and bent the suspension and that then meant it was difficult to catch the cars infront. I managed to do some good laps, and with a bit of good fortune i finished in 9th place.

Race 2: Starting in 9th i now knew about the start line rubbish so i just went by the HUD lights. Got a pretty bad start and someone got turned around in the first corner which caused everyone to slow down and i ended up in 10th. I then started chasing the cars in front, and did a few quick laps moving up the field until i caught up with Warren. Warren was very good on the brakes and it made him very hard to pass so for about 6 laps we had a very close and fair battle, which was very good fun! I then managed to get past going into the 2nd to last corner, and then left Warren some room on the inside of the last corner. He then tried to outbrake me at the first corner, but outbraked himself aswell and went off the road into the gravel. This gave me 4th place which i held until Sol Leung spun and i managed to get up to 3rd place. A bit more good luck came after the finish as i gained another place because Ben finished the race with a stop go, adding 20 seconds to his finishing time.

Shame about the start light rubbish in the first race, but the second race made up for it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back