RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

and out of the race they went was being pushed hard by Keith when I lost the back end and ended up horizontal on the track

ooohhh boy was i pushing!!! (not litterally... that would be cheating) every lap i got a bit more confident, but check out the replay. the point you lose the rear end i brake so not to run into you and its synchronised spinning. :D

i must admit though it was probably worse in your rear view. i was close, but there was still a gap to make up.

Would it be possible to have the server first setup for the night with something like 260mins practice or something?,its currently in race session with 2 people in,effectively locked out for anyone to join for some practice,and also from my experience even voting back to practice can take about 30mins on average :p.

Thank You

I thought i heard your car very close to me but could not see it just a shame the car was stuck at such an angle i did not want to sit there going backwards and forwards and wreck anyone elses race so just chose to sensibly quit out.

I will check the replay just to see how close you actually where but i parked it in a nice place for you to get by :becky:

• Edward Leake

Ok that was great fun, a bit mad, I joined for Zandvoort and managed a 3rd after spinning from 1st on the 5th lap - hey it was my first ever race with you guys!!! :lol:

Spa was ok, didn't qualy as I went to the loo (big poo) but jumped from last (11th) to 6th by the second corner, then got a bit messy later on and snapped a pedal... so I left not able to take part in second race. :(

Just going to try and fix the pedal now.

Still, all good fun, would rather race WTCC though. ;)

It's possible to upload the Melbourne track into this thread? Because Nogrip has decided to ban my account (for duplicate account reason, because my brother has also an account and he play on my pc). Nogrip they changed their rules from day to day without preventing (they have my email). I was banished as a swine.

Gregory,
I have uploaded the track to Rapidshare, the link is in the main sign-up post (top post)

Just in case here it is:

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

I had to do this for the Server Admin as well since No Grip are banning just about everyone now and for no acceptable reason. And they refuse to discuss any issues where the reasons for the ban was invalid.

well... wasn't gonna do this but when wife said she was gonna watch crafting on QVC i decided to move upstairs to the PC.

joined at bumpy zandvoort to learn how to drive a 320 spec machine having only previously driven the entry level (190? slips my mind... getting old). bit more power and easier to spin, so spent a while getting used to it. enjoyed the racing.

spa was good (once installed) learning that eau rouge is not flat like an f1 car on first attempt was fun... bits everywhere (as was first visit to the busstop when losing it under braking!). again good racing coming in a lap down in 6th due to a pitstop for a puncture repair and an sng for speedin in the pits.

thanks for race guys!

Thank you Warren for your help, i really apreciate. I understand the reason of the restriction of one account by PC, it's only because a minority of guys abuse with the download quota. What I cannot accept, it is the way they suddenly banished me, without preventing. Furthermore, I have never deceived on quota, nor my brother, it is just that my brother wanted his own account to confront to me in the hotlap section of the site Nogrip. Anyway I am not going to pollute this post with this story, it is not made for that.

• Andrew Evans

learning that eau rouge is not flat like an f1 car on first attempt was fun... bits everywhere

arf! same here, except it took more than one lap to sink in :D

first time in the caterham - and i thought nothing could be more twitchy than the f3000's from last night...

RaceDepartment WTCC 87 Night
We will setup the two servers with three tracks (default tracks but three different types for variety). Cars will be WTCC 1987. Start time will be 19.00 GMT (practice) and races will be short sprint races of 15 minutes each.
Servers will be open to whoever wants to join and you can stay for as many races as you wish. We will open at least two rooms just in case we need more capacity for additional groups.
Please drop a post in this thread when you want to join!

Details

Date: Saturday July 19th 2008
Event: WTCC 87 Night
Time: From 19.00 GMT
Practice time: 20 mins
Qualy Time: 10 mins
Race: 2 races of 15 minutes each (each event will follow closely after each other)
Server: RaceDepartment.com #1987
Start: Standing
Password: Usual Racing Club Password Here
Allowed driving aids: Auto clutch/auto gears
Failures: Normal

Tracks:
1. Spa-Francorchamps 2003 Download
2. Vara Raceway
3. Crowne Plaza Raceway Download

RaceDepartment WTCC 407 Night
We will setup the two servers with three tracks (default tracks but three different types for variety). Only car allowed this time is the Peugeot 407. Start time will be 19.00 GMT (practice) and races will be short sprint races of 15 minutes each
Servers will be open to whoever wants to join and you can stay for as many races as you wish. We will open at least two rooms just in case we need more capacity for additional groups.

Details

Date: Sunday July 20th 2008
Event: WTCC 407 Night
Race: 2 races of 15 minutes (each event will follow closely after each other)
Server: RaceDepartment.com #407

Tracks:
1. Magny Cours National
2. Magny Cours 06
3. Curitiba Oval
4. Rallycross at Brands Hatch (for the old time members of the RPMnet.org community, they know what it is :) )

RaceDepartment WTCC Cupra Night

We will setup the two servers with three tracks (default tracks but three different types for variety). Only car allowed this time is the Seat Toledo Cupra. Start time will be 19.00 GMT (practice) and races will be short sprint races of 15 minutes each

Details

Date: Monday July 21st 2008
Event: WTCC Cupra Night
Race: 2 races of 15 minutes (each event will follow closely after each other)
Server: RaceDepartment.com #Seat

Tracks:
1. Valencia National
2. Valencia 06
3. Valencia Long

Status
Not open for further replies.