1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU WTCC 2017 @ Shanghai - Thur 28Sep17

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Kenny Paton, Sep 19, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 28-09-17
  1. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    R3E & AMS Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +3,047
    Great racing again tonight guys! Had lots of fun in race one battling with various people. Race two was a bit of a disaster when I lost it under braking at the hairpin and got a drive-through for cutting across the apex... backwards! :p But it was still fun none the less, despite the fact these cars are... yeah. ;)

Just remembered I'm not virtual racing on Sunday because I'm racing for real... on foot. So I'll see you guys on Tuesday! :cool:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Yetch

Yetch
    GooseCreature Premium

Ratings:
    +233
    Usual night for me, cracking start in race one, held 3rd right up to the inevitable blow out on first corner of last lap, very nearly held my place but was a sitting duck on the straight, maintained 5th, so happy enough. Second race was more of the same, decent start, circulating in 3rd again (this time protecting tyres) ;), all good right up until I out braked myself at the hairpin on the last lap, letting 3rd & 4th slide on by! :O_o:
    Enjoyable as always guys.

• Like Like x 1