RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
The superior straight line speed? ;)

actually as ive said before its the superior straight line speed skill that i have no matter the car :sneaky::whistling:

having said that i really dont understand why all the gang at the server laughs at me the moment i mention it. :p:ninja::whistling:

really glad about the full house

Now all we have to do is put on a good show so that the viewers will keep coming back.

I know from inside info that Giannis has already signed sweaty t shirts for a mass give away to the female viewer base -it will be on a first come first served basis so beware-. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::D:D:D:whistling:

pUFRg3l.png

The Indy's are back, and what better track to welcome them back than Indianapolis!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com US
Cars: Formula Raceroom US
Track: Indianapolis GP

Practice: 22:00 EDT | 02:00 GMT - (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 22:30 EDT | 02:30 GMT - (10 minutes)
Race: 22:40 EDT | 02:40 GMT - (25 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Christian Moreau
  2. Wiz
  3. Lorenzo Bonder
  4. BoogerMac
  5. goffred
  6. Larry Downing
  7. Skidmeister
  8. Jake Adams
  9. Keith_G
  10. tatos
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot

Last edited:
I ran a few laps at Zolder and noticed that the game is far more lenient in regards to cutting the track in the chicanes than it is in, let's say, Monza (yesterday's WTCC race at Monza was a nightmare for that). I know that typically as long as we do not fully cross the white lines we're ok, but are there any other general recommendations from the management? :)
Did you use offline practice or a server? People have been saying recently that the cut detection is far stricter online than offline, but I can't confirm that myself. Because I never cut. Never ever.

I've been practicing Monza both online and offline and can't say I've seen any difference when it comes to cutting in the chicanes. Don't have Zolder yet so can't comment on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 79 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 64 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 5.9%