RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kinda funny how watching replays, you sometimes get a completely different picture of what you thought happened and how much you really could or could not do to prevent it.

I'll take a P2 slot with either the Chevy Proto # 90 or SR9 Judd #9. Let you know after I put in some track time. And I hereby promise to put on my "Big Boy Pants" and stay in the race no matter what the fates throw at me, technical glitches excluded.:p
And Monza is basically made for the DP, so if you do it, enjoy all that straight line speed! :D

Wow guys, this is shaping up to be an amazing event. Just 2 more slots available but I may put the P2's to 10 slots if we can fill up the final 2 remaining slots.

And Monza is basically made for the DP, so if you do it, enjoy all that straight line speed! :D

Wow guys, this is shaping up to be an amazing event. Just 2 more slots available but I may put the P2's to 10 slots if we can fill up the final 2 remaining slots.
Yeah, the straight line speed is great but those darn turns they put in there cause me all kinds of grief:O_o:

I ran a few laps at Zolder and noticed that the game is far more lenient in regards to cutting the track in the chicanes than it is in, let's say, Monza (yesterday's WTCC race at Monza was a nightmare for that). I know that typically as long as we do not fully cross the white lines we're ok, but are there any other general recommendations from the management? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back