RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the track, but I think the cars are:poop:. Need a bigger icon. Car drives like it's having an epileptic fit. Getting a set up for this car on this track is going to be a f****** nightmare. Should at least had a fortnight's notice of race. If anybody's got a set up in the middle 51s it'd be appreciated as I just can't be bothered to set up a:poop: on wheels.;).

Hoping the same, I've been driving the Honda all week and the lift off oversteer is a bit of a nightmare. If anyone has a half decent solution please let me know!

My CSP V3 pedals just died as I was practicing for this combo, (this cars are really a "jinx" to me...:devilish:)
I'll have to wait for a new PCB, but Ive already ordered a set of HE-Pro, just in case...
In the meantime I'll have to wait sitting in the "garage".
No racing for me for a few days:mad::(. Good race everybody!
See U on track soon;)
Cheers

You under rate yourself Ross everytime, or is this a clever ploy,:whistling: when I'm on track your always there at some point along side me, you seem to sneak up on people..;)

Ha, it's definitely not a clever ploy! :p Perhaps I am a little better than I think sometimes. It probably depends on the car though. I do ok in touring cars but have never raced a P class anywhere, ever. It'll be interesting to see where I end up running in this race.

Really sorry guys, but something came up and I didn't even get home until about four hours after this race was over. No internet out in the sticks so I wasn't able to sign myself out. It's a shame because I haven't raced the RS version of the TT's yet. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%