RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes, did I manage to cock that one up. :sick:
@Vangelis Parginos , @Jazz Forsberg sorry about the debacle on lap two.
I was so focused on keeping my position re. Jazz, that I completely sailed past my braking-point......
*sigh*
In my defence I will say that being in third place isn't something I normally do, so I was kinda navigating unknown territory. :roflmao:

Anyway, after clearing the rubble off my hood, I actually had a fun little race chasing everybody down.
Seeing Keith and Ivan going simultaneously sideways in the parabolica was almost worth dropping back through the grid. :D
TTs never disappoint, nor does the R3E Club. :)

sorry Dave! I would have loved to, but i just started my new job which means Ill be working till 9pm GMT weekdays unfortunately. You coming out this sunday? looks like a good race
No worries mate, i tagged a bunch of people for this race and fell asleep so i didnt even make it :(
Ya ill be there for sun race, running in gt3 but not sure which land yacht i wanna drive?

How's the wheel going Reggie? I might have some things you might be interested in for it, more than likely upgrading my set up next month..speak on TS when you have 5 min.
Yes seems to be going good mate, let me no when your free and I will catch up with you on ts, I will be on the computer in 30 mins time if not I will catch u tomorrow

Sign me up ! :D
Yikes, did I manage to cock that one up. :sick:
@Vangelis Parginos , @Jazz Forsberg sorry about the debacle on lap two.
I was so focused on keeping my position re. Jazz, that I completely sailed past my braking-point......
*sigh*
In my defence I will say that being in third place isn't something I normally do, so I was kinda navigating unknown territory. :roflmao:

Anyway, after clearing the rubble off my hood, I actually had a fun little race chasing everybody down.
Seeing Keith and Ivan going simultaneously sideways in the parabolica was almost worth dropping back through the grid. :D
TTs never disappoint, nor does the R3E Club. :)
Don't worry @Lars Hansen had my fun with you and afterwards with others on track, so no problem, those things can happen to anyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%