RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
What wheel did you get Andy? Going after a CSW 2.5 next month.

Hiya, yeah I went for the CSW2.5 with a Carbon Formula Rim :) I'll probably treat myself to the GT2 rim at a later date. I did think of the Direct Drive route but exchange rates are still not very good and the recent Fanatec price drop made it really tempting. I haven't installed it yet only because I want to spend some time getting the settings right and make sure its working properly on each title. The forums on here will be really useful.

Build quality wise it's superb, I know it's a bit pot luck with Fanatec and their reliability but I'm willing to take the risk as I like the products and the design, the wheel base weighs a tonne! :laugh:

Compared to my ten year old Thrustmaster it will be night and day difference I would imagine.

Holiday weekend coming up so will be making time to enjoy the new kit :thumbsup:

• Deleted member 6919

Yeh I've had a T500 for 5 years now and want a change, and a real quick release, T500 hasn't let me down, but want a more refined FFB, and the on the go adjustments sound good as well, your have to let me know some settings once I pick mine up..and how you setting it up in R3E went, as there is still no profile, but then again I would of thought you would beable to use V2 profile then custom settings..Hoping pot luck has vanished with the V2.5, and as for DD I really couldn't warrant that amount of dosh for a wheel. Have fun anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 202 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 152 7.7%