RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick post to the RD team and the broadcast they did last night. Very high quality and the Raceroom system works really well with the overlays, director mode, etc. Some fine tuning required by Sector3 but for what it does it must be very useful for the broadcast team.

Got my hands full with all sorts of things at the moment (I was working whilst watching the race) but hoping to join back in again soon.

Well done to Christian on his two wins and for everyone else for some great battles :thumbsup:

As always a greatly fun and full with battles couple of races.

Bravo to Christian for the double wins and good job to all the rest for the close racing.

Also thanks to @joseph for the the quality broadcast.

@Gopher04 it was me who told you that you seemed to use a bit more steering input when i was behind you.You could maybe reduce steering ratio and try to turn less -at least when accelerating-.That way your tyres will last longer -not a good thing for us though :laugh::laugh:-.

I managed to gain almost half a sec with only changing the brake bias for race 2 so that put me in the mix but still i had some scary moments when the back end of my car refused to follow the correct path:roflmao:.

As was said above regardless of the result and raw laptimes we had fun and enjoyed it.

I got disconnected from the game during the race warmup, what a bummer, second time in row after thursday the game messes me up. On a side note, the broadcast was top notch, congrats to all the participants. Except Nasos, no congrats for him, ever.

give me your setup biatch :laugh::roflmao:

I think that, for the broadcast (ever increasing) "quality" 's sake, whenever possible, live streamed events should have different liveries throughout the grid as a rule/recommendation...
I think viewers, and @Joseph Wright too, would appreciate that.
What you guys think?
Cheers

I think that, for the broadcast (ever increasing) "quality" 's sake, whenever possible, live streamed events should have different liveries throughout the grid as a rule/recommendation...
I think viewers, and @Joseph Wright too, would appreciate that.
What you guys think?
Cheers

Yes from a viewers perspective it certainly would be better (I think about half of the Honda's were the same livery last night), but I am mindful of the cost per livery on this title and asking people to spend extra to join a club race. I don't mind spending a little to make sure my car is different. If you'd purchased the pack though that wouldn't be an issue anyway.

With the free content though it wouldn't be an issue of course.

... but I am mindful of the cost per livery on this title and asking people to spend extra to join a club race...
I have all available content, but many don't so this is the issue I have with the idea. ^^ Given the limited liveries, it may also force people to drive a car they don't want to drive if there are no liveries left for their usual carriage. I realise it's being streamed and would "look better", but I think for club racing the priority has to be with the drivers.

Please remove me from this event. Only just noticed it's a rookies event and it wouldnt be fair to participate.
Mate, the "rookie" tag just means that beginners are encouraged. Veterans are still more than welcome. Indeed, the whole point is to get experienced drivers and novices mixing together so that help and advice can be passed on. I'm no rookie and my advice is worthless, but I'm still joining in! :p

Ignoring the cost, there's still only like four liveries for the Honda and three of them are exactly the same apart from the car number. And I believe it's pretty much the same with the other WTCC cars.

I have to say I never thought the livery limitations of R3E are a problem until I saw a race broadcast :( It would be better, I guess, if S3 allowed us to have custom car numbers at least, but I guess it's not likely to happen.

multiclass-modern-png.170549

It's that time again, pick your poison and get it out on track, hard to handle but fast P1's, popular and slightly easier P2's or the great handling GT3 cars. Whichever you choose, you'll need to concentrate for the hour long event.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

If possible, let us know which car you would like to drive as well as the car number/skin.

Server Name: EU RaceDepartment.com
Cars:
P1, P2 & GT3
Track: Monza

Practice: 19:00 GMT / 20:00 BST / 21:00 CEST (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 GMT / 20:30 BST / 21:30 CEST (15 minutes) (Private)
Race: 19:45 GMT / 20:45 BST / 21:45 CEST (60 minutes)

Entry List

P1

1. Daniel Trapp - DMD P20 #5
  2. Chark - Audi R18 #3
  3. Gopher04 - DMD P20 #25
  4. Ross Garland - Mistral M530 #3
  5. Steve Le Gallez - Audi R18 #2
  6. Case_ - DMD P20 #28
  7. Matt Le Gallez - Audi R18 #1
  8. Nasos Charalampou - Audi R18 #3
  9. jQhn80 - Audi R18 #1
  10. Wiz - Mistral M530 #8
P2
  1. PurgerUK
  2. Lars Hansen - Mistral M531 #63
  3. kedy89 - DMD P21 #20
  4. Magnus Stjerneby - DMD P21 #45
  5. hlsubaru - Radical SR9
  6. Big D - Mistral M531 #33
  7. Mike Wyatt - Chevrolet DP #90
  8. Jazz Forsberg - Radical SR9
  9. Jopamir - DMD P21 #31
  10. Kurupt CDN - Chevrolet DP
GT3
  1. Christian Moreau - BMW M6 GT3 #99
  2. Reinhard Berger - RUF RT12R GT3 #5
  3. DowntownSIX - BMW M6 GT3 #15
  4. Mike Davies - Ford GT GT3 #777
  5. M4LLY - Bentley Continental GT3 #17
  6. PresidentSmug - Bentley Continental GT3 #008
  7. Lukas Popelka - McLaren 650s GT3 #59
  8. Peter Bakus - BMW M6 GT3 #55
  9. Theo van den Brink
  10. Chaos_DD - Bentley Continental GT3 #84
  11. PietervE8 - McLaren 650s GT3 #9
  12. Piotrek Blaszczak - Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
  13. PaulH - Audi R8 LMS GT3 #32
  14. Kamackeris - BMW M6 #97
  15. Franklin Stegink - McLaren MP4-12C GT3 #30
  16. Sr.O - Nissan GTR GT3 #171
Reserve list.

UTP #122 CM

There are several spots on track where track limit penalties are not given by the game for crossing the white lines. They are at the Lesmo curve and at the exit of Ascari. Remember RD race club rule #8. Exceeding the limits consistently will result in race stewards taking action.
Monza_track.jpg
monza1.jpg
monza2.jpg
monza3.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years