RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all for beautiful evening, especially Lasse for two bumper to bumper races. As I always say, I don˙t need 25 racers around me, everyone with different speed and skill. Just one in front, one in the middle and another behind (doesn˙t matter where I am) with "the same racing behaviour" and I can drive all night long :D

Hey i was really thinking about getting some content for this game but ive noticed these races just aren't getting sign ups!! is it always like this ?do people not like it ?its seems pretty good to me now

Hey i was really thinking about getting some content for this game but ive noticed these races just aren't getting sign ups!! is it always like this ?do people not like it ?its seems pretty good to me now
Server has not been out for long but we've had decent grids a couple of times already with 14-16 people. Hoping it will pick up in popularity as times goes by, starting with the free weekend this weekend;
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/raceroom-racing-experience-free-weekend-coming-up.107714/
Then it's summer and all, I'm thinking grids will start looking quite good when thats over.

Thanks Kjell for letting me join late, just lost track of time (and day....and maybe even month) for a moment :D race 1 was awful, it was time penalty city (not got the same ring as Suplex City but worth a try...it was a bad one but I hope someone will appreciate that reference ;) ) and at the chicane on the final lap I dropped the front left on the grass under braking, locked up and as Brundel says, headed straight to the scene of the accident :confused:. Race 2 was nice though, technically pretty lonely but no mistakes other than the odd lock up. I just love WTCC on R3E, they just feel great, I like the looseness of the rear under braking and the bite at the front. Long story short, it was a nice evening..oh and the 20 minute races format was much better than 25 mins :)

Ps. sorry for the brackets (I'm not sorry really ;))

Server has not been out for long but we've had decent grids a couple of times already with 14-16 people. Hoping it will pick up in popularity as times goes by, starting with the free weekend this weekend;
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/raceroom-racing-experience-free-weekend-coming-up.107714/
Then it's summer and all, I'm thinking grids will start looking quite good when thats over.
Well I've been saving for my wedding(in 6weeks ) so not put any money into games for months unfortunately,but think il pick up a few pieces of content for this as it's pretty cheap and more the merrier hey!!been trying to enjoy pCARS but very buggy and I hate hate hate the automatic pits so il hopefully see you on the track soon

Well I've been saving for my wedding(in 6weeks ) so not put any money into games for months unfortunately,but think il pick up a few pieces of content for this as it's pretty cheap and more the merrier hey!!been trying to enjoy pCARS but very buggy and I hate hate hate the automatic pits so il hopefully see you on the track soon
Sorry to disappoint you but pit stops are automated in R3E too. ><
That might change in future patches but it's nothing I've heard them mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 133 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 358 28.0%