EU WTCC 2014 @ Suzuka - Wednesday June 24th 2015

Kjell Eilertsen

3000RPM
Premium
Jun 7, 2012
WTCC 2014.png

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Cars pack(s): WTCC 2014
Track:
Suzuka Circuit - GP Layout

Practice:
19:00 GMT - 30 mins
Qualifying 1:
19:30 GMT - 10 mins
Race 1:
19:40 GMT - 20 mins

Practice 2: 20:00 GMT - 10 mins (consider this break/warmup)
Qualifying 2: 20:10 GMT - 10 mins
Race 2:
20:20 GMT - 20 mins

Notice that all our Club Races are run on the Get Real difficulty mode. Furthermore you need to own the track we are running and at least one car from the class, you do not have to own any cars you are not going to race yourself.

Difficulty: Get Real
Fuel Usage: Off
Visual Damage: Realistic
Race Finish Duration: 120
Cut Rules: Slow-Down
Mandatory Pitstop: Off
Max Players: 24
Tire Wear: Off
Mechanical Damage: On
Flag Rules: All
Race Series Format: Custom/RRE
Wrecker Prevention: On

Reactions: Morne Du Plooy

monsieurjackb

250RPM
Apr 1, 2015
Hey Kjell, just to clarify, is this race @ 7.00pm GMT or 9.00pm GMT? Just because the thread says 7 but the 'Events' calendar section says 9. Hope its @ 7pm (8pm BST for us lot in the UK) :) Not sure for definite that I can make it but I'll sign up once I'm sure :)

Cheers :D

Kjell Eilertsen

3000RPM
Premium
Jun 7, 2012
Hey Kjell, just to clarify, is this race @ 7.00pm GMT or 9.00pm GMT? Just because the thread says 7 but the 'Events' calendar section says 9. Hope its @ 7pm (8pm BST for us lot in the UK) :) Not sure for definite that I can make it but I'll sign up once I'm sure :)

Cheers :D
Holy smoking camels, I forgot the calendar is in GMT and put the races on as if it was CET. SORRY! I'll fix it ASAP! Thanks for pointing it out!
To answer your question, the thread is correct, its 19:00 GMT.

monsieurjackb

250RPM
Apr 1, 2015
Holy smoking camels, I forgot the calendar is in GMT and put the races on as if it was CET. SORRY! I'll fix it ASAP! Thanks for pointing it out!
To answer your question, the thread is correct, its 19:00 GMT.
haha that's fine, though it did worry me that all R3E races had been pushed back to 9pm, assumed it was to do with boosting numbers :)
Glad it's not the case though, 7/8 pm here is a perfect time, not too early not too late :D

I'll sign in as soon as I'm certain, love suzuka!

Reactions: Kjell Eilertsen

Jyri Kettunen

500RPM
Aug 18, 2014
Again there's a PCars event at the same time with a relatively big grid. I'm propably going to join it, so can't make this one.

budlix

Wheel Rotator
Premium
Apr 24, 2013
sign me up, please, can't see on so empty entry list. :rolleyes:

ALERT:
when you will be passing me on track, be careful, am not so much good in wtcc2014.. :alien:

Kjell Eilertsen

3000RPM
Premium
Jun 7, 2012
Server is UP, race might starta a minute or two early but I hope that's not the end of the world :p
Leaving work for home now, enjoy the race guys.

Jyri Kettunen

500RPM
Aug 18, 2014
After the buggy PCars-race I made a surprise visit to the 2nd one here, after a shot of whiskey. Never driven this combo, and it really showed. Got out before it got too embarassing, lol.

Matej Lakota

Sriple Tix
Jul 31, 2009
Thanks all for beautiful evening, especially Lasse for two bumper to bumper races. As I always say, I don˙t need 25 racers around me, everyone with different speed and skill. Just one in front, one in the middle and another behind (doesn˙t matter where I am) with "the same racing behaviour" and I can drive all night long :D

monsieurjackb

250RPM
Apr 1, 2015
Thanks Kjell for letting me join late, just lost track of time (and day....and maybe even month) for a moment :D race 1 was awful, it was time penalty city (not got the same ring as Suplex City but worth a try...it was a bad one but I hope someone will appreciate that reference ;) ) and at the chicane on the final lap I dropped the front left on the grass under braking, locked up and as Brundel says, headed straight to the scene of the accident :confused:. Race 2 was nice though, technically pretty lonely but no mistakes other than the odd lock up. I just love WTCC on R3E, they just feel great, I like the looseness of the rear under braking and the bite at the front. Long story short, it was a nice evening..oh and the 20 minute races format was much better than 25 mins :)

Ps. sorry for the brackets (I'm not sorry really ;))