RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think these events are cancelled for the time being until a Staff member can be found? Although RD should confirm this to let people know :thumbsup:

Who knows boss mans are super busy but i do know one of them wishes to have a chat if and when possible with the three of us whom offered possible services.

I have heard nothing at all. No one has pm's me or mentioned it. Perhaps they don't need our help?

Last edited:
I can only guess there preparing info for the chat and/or found someone else and are prepping them for position last i heard was a private chat.

OK Carl. I think it wont happen to be honest. Nevermind. See you back on track when it gets sorted. I'm not going to waste much more time on this. I have heard nothing from any staff member regarding the possibilities of three of us taking it over. I have offered my help but no response. I shall not ever offer again.

regards and all the best,
Andy

Last edited:
OK Carl. I think it wont happen to be honest. Nevermind. See you back on track when it gets sorted. I'm not going to waste much more time on this. I'll get my MP kicks out of Pcars for now. Have you got Pcars mate? The Pcars club is very good also.

regards and all the best,
Andy
I don't sorry last i owned it on XBOX One it was abysmal, after the first patch which actually ruined the game for me so i got a refund. In turn which is also why i am a PC gamer now, while my OS is essentially MS windows i want as little to do with them as possible after they banned my GT and practically stole from me because i committed "Market Place Theft" for those of you who do not know what that means.
I had to many refunds and it seemed somewhat suspicious, my outlook regardless of there blatant lack of direct rules and enforcement of them is. If you have a rule stand by it firmly and enforce it, if that policy is no refunds DON'T give refunds, be it a one off act of kindness or not.
You just DON'T do it thus saves any confusion, or problems later on down the line i had been with MS for over 8/9 years as a loyal gamer it was my first ONLINE MP gaming experience that started with 360 and they just now decide i had to many refunds. So yeah hence i switched to PC where i could put my money into other company's like steam who are not windows or MS based company's (at least i didn't think they were).

Guys I'm sorry about last night. While we're trying to get something in place regarding permanent staff for the R3E club if you get close to race time and there's no post here regarding the server going up or you can't find it in the list then please tag me or better still drop me a pm so I get an email alert and I'll sort it out for you guys.

I would have been up for this too. Another event cancelled without notice?
I would think these events are cancelled for the time being until a Staff member can be found? Although RD should confirm this to let people know :thumbsup:
Not at all guys and the even last night was not intended to me cancelled.

As I posted in the other thread I'm spread pretty thin atm but if you get to event time and we haven't made it to set the server up, lease tag me or better still PM me (generates an email alert) and I'll dive on and sort it out for you :)

Hey fella's,

Sorry, missed the tag. I'll be away from the race scene for a few days (which with the various issues seems like decent timing..).
Should be back in action early next week or so.
Hope things work out soon. Do we know if its planned for someone to take over permanently (a like for like replacement for Kjell)? If so, would it be best to delete all the posts of future races (to avoid confusion) and when someone takes over arrange everything from scratch? Just a thought?
Cheers
@Dave Stephenson

I don't sorry last i owned it on XBOX One it was abysmal, after the first patch which actually ruined the game for me so i got a refund.

Well it's a lot better on PC mate. The race club has some great races. Your choice though mate.:thumbsup:
It's a good substitute for RRE at the moment which seems to have all but collapsed.

Last edited:
WTCC 2014.png

This Thursday we'll be visiting one of the best race courses ever built for touring car racing as Circuit Zolder in Belgium will be the venue of WTCC 2014 action.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Cars: WTCC 2014
Track: Circuit Zolder
Practice: 18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:30 GMT (30 minutes)
Race: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Víctor Aldana
  2. Matej Lakota
  3. Paul Jeffrey