RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice first race. I tried to follow the first 2 M1 Procar but as the laps I saw them going away. I think I finished 5th.
The second race, too many mistakes early in the race. I'm still remained to try to catch @Filip Carlén . It was a good goal for the end of race. Except that by the end I had almost no tires they were too worn.
But I still ended.

Thank you all for my first two races in RD.

A highlight for me: Managed to overtake the four cars seen in the backround at the start (2nd race). Even the mighty Lakota in his Volvo. :confused:

10f50s5.jpg

Yeah, but you chased me like some crazy one and I am not sure if I could stayed in 3rd position even without my troubles :thumbsup:. That was really great drive from your side without any mistake and even Jyri overtake me at the start, (congrats for that mate, you passed me with unbelevable speed like a bullet), he was my ally in the middle of the race, because his defence line is perfect and he is so hard to overtake :)

I really enjoyed the racing. Managed a 5th I think in Race 1. Race 2 was interesting and great fun trying to get past the slower touring classics who made themselves very wide.:) And when I did I usually outbraked myself and had to do it all again. :lol: Great fun. I then crashed out about half way in Race 2, hit a tyre wall and "nearly" died. Suffered two broken ankles and a broken nose and wrist. But should be fit enough for more racing soon. ;)

Yeah, but you chased me like some crazy one and I am not sure if I could stayed in 3rd position even without my troubles :thumbsup:. That was really great drive from your side without any mistake and even Jyri overtake me at the start, (congrats for that mate, you passed me with unbelevable speed like a bullet), he was my ally in the middle of the race, because his defence line is perfect and he is so hard to overtake :)
I agree with you @Matej Lakota, @Jyri Kettunen was very hard to pass, congrats to him, his lines were perfect leaving no chance for me to pass!!! :ninja: I had to resort to some wheel to wheel action when he left a bit of space, and after that I was trying to recover the time spent behind him. I was hammering that Zakspeed Capri like crazy, lol. It would be a good fight if your Volvo hadn't died.

DTM 92 please,
Thanks

Felt the urge to copy Paul, seemed appropriate. Also when are we looking to do 2013 / 2014 DTM, i am itching to get a race with my favorite cars. Also as far as i know i should be home and prepped for this race, but if it turns out things are NOT going according to plan (ill vote accordingly).
Cheers all

Also can i ask you get the server set up, EARLY on Tuesday as i wish to practice HARDCORE with the proper conditions settings to maximize my potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 89 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 334 28.2%