RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was an issue with cars running out of fuel on multiplayer so that I think has been temporary removed from the game until they sort it. I've noticed in the races now the fuel does drop but very very slowly. 1 litre lasts five laps. haha.

The presets for pitstops are in the setups menus. I've only played with the pit stop presets breifly but I noticed that when I went into the race I couldn't switch tyre changes on manually they had to be assigned a preset via the wheel before the race, so I set up presets for left wheels only, right wheels only, four wheels, all wheels and damage, etc. Gets a bit complex but in the race it actually saves you a lot of time. Best suggestion I can give is have a play with the settings. Hope that helps anyway.

Hello my friend, yes if you wish to cancel I have no problems with that. I know that last week Kjell's children had exhausted him as well with all their running around, haha.

The field for the Multi class race tomorrow isn't looking too bad so we can aim for a good race then?

Hiya all,
Cool thanks for the reply. To be honest i'd prefer to cancel as the wife kind of expects me to do "family stuff" now i've told her the grid numbers are down :) So yeah, lets pull it if thats alright with all (sorry Francisco!).
Like you say, tomorrow looks good so heres that that race !
Cheers

I was playing solo practice and then on the standard online servers by myself, trying to fix up cars and get some good tunes/wheel set ups only to find out the hard way PC gamers have them too...

Yes in the interest of keeping things nice and polite i am only going to say this, they are like opinions, we all have one. Or in this case more than one which makes racing uninteresting & infuriating and quite honestly makes me NOT want to race (after quite literally hours of solo to get my ride handling as best i could for me) being knocked from pillar to post and left to rage in the dust is not my idea of fun.

So with that said and out of the way plus the understanding i am a fair gamer, i think its high time i got involved with the Club Racing so have posted here looking for any like minded drivers/racers who have a late Sunday afternoon evening free for some interesting DTM racing.

I have the American track pack, DTM 1992 pack, DTM EXP 2013 & DTM EXP 2014 packs....

Please give a little shout here if your interested, i wont be about until after 12:30 (Mid Day) UK time as i am out for a carvery, but will be back asap for some good wholesome clean racing.

Last edited:
I really do hope more sign up. Great track with great cars. But if no more sign up's I'll be off too.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 335 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 227 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%