RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair to say I'm a bit rusty! Will need to make this a regular thing to try and get back into the swing of things.

Broke the gearbox trying to avoid someone in the first race and after a few corners worked out that I needed to use the clutch to change gear, so was right foot braking which didn't help :rolleyes: eventually it got worse and I couldn't continue.

Really fun cars to drive, just needed to find a second in each sector :laugh:

Had a great couple of races. I finished 6th in the first and 4th in the second and they are exactly where I planned on being. I mean if I had got to 3rd I would have had to drop back until I got 4th. ;):laugh:
Seriously great fun races with good drivers who know the rules. And the server seems pretty stable. Had some great battles with Kjell, Callum and Ralf. Nice one guys. I noticed even Paul dropped back to where the action is in race 2. ;) No fun at the front is it?

Thanks for organising Kjell. (I still think S3 are wrong to advertise like they do though);):whistling::whistling:
2015-07-06_00003_zpshsjh3mgv.jpg

2015-07-06_00008_zpszlyk7wzy.jpg

2015-07-06_00007_zpsoviuikkj.jpg

Thanks for showing up to all of you, I had a blast, though in the last race I fell so far behind after first little incident on lap 3 then just me doing my usual mess up when the car started behaving different due to damage (I'm such a habit driver, change gear ratio and I cant find my brake points cos the pitch of the engine is different :p).

Some nice looking screenshots there @Emerson Fattibaldi !

I made a short little video of the dance we had in race 2:
(might still be processing, check back in a few if its not working)

Had a bit of a smash in race 2, tried to avoid the Civic that lost it through Ascari then lost it myself and flew into the poor guy sitting in the gravel trap, so sorry whoever that was :laugh:

Not me sorry chaps. Got a race booked in the Project Cars race club WEC at Spa on Wednesday.

Had two great races which have raised my spirits a lot after a good few DNF's, maybe the weekend away did me more good than I thought!:D Two thirds and good pace from me, very happy :)

Would love to do more of these but Monday's and Weekends are my only option because of work. Will do as many as I can though, thanks to Admin for setting up and Andy for the screenshots, really nice.

My 1st race was going fine till the last lap. Was running in 3rd behind Matej Lakota and Paul Jeffrey. Paul went off the track and for some reason I ran wide a couple of corners later. That put me in 6th or 7th place. Gutted. :confused:
The second race was better for me, but I was a loner in 3rd place for most of the race . Matej and Paul were bolting ahead, and I was pulling from the 4th. Then Matej and Paul started to battle and I got a little bit closer. Not sure what happened but found Paul out of the track at the 1st chicane, so I took the 2nd place. I knew I had to "drop the hammer", otherwise Paul would catch up fast. So that's what I did. I think Paul lost his concentration and I saw him dropping positions. Good race for me, but I have to say Matej and Paul are very fast!
I had a very good time driving with u guys (It was my first time on the league). Very respectful drivers. Sorry for any mistakes and specially with my mic, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%