RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that lasted long, one question from another driver about team speak feedback and i forfeited any chance i had Ohh well it is what it is. Good luck to the rest of the drivers for the rest of the race.

Please cancel my spot and pull me from the race, until i am back home in my own environment with my full proper setup i refuse to do any more races. Nothing against any of the lads (nothing happened that should not), but i am far from comfortable with my seating arrangements. And blatantly can't get into a race properly, and lets face it a challenge and still coming last is one thing. But to be so far of the pace you cant even tag along at the back it becomes boring and pointless and just like now makes me feel like i don't want to race full stop.

Please cancel my spot and pull me from the race, until i am back home in my own environment with my full proper setup i refuse to do any more races. Nothing against any of the lads (nothing happened that should not), but i am far from comfortable with my seating arrangements. And blatantly can't get into a race properly, and lets face it a challenge and still coming last is one thing. But to be so far of the pace you cant even tag along at the back it becomes boring and pointless and just like now makes me feel like i don't want to race full stop.
One should race only when one wants to. :)
You're welcome to join anytime m8.

Well well well fellas.... im running out of new ways to say how much i enjoyed myself! Another fab nights racing, good close times in quali and some super door to door action in the races.
Had a nice battle for the win with @Oscar Hardwick in race one, never fell back more than 5 - 6 tenths but just couldnt find a clean way past that Lada.. :)
Race 2 saw the welcome inclusion of Mr. Jay Ekkel no less! Welcome Sector3 gods 2 nights in a row!
Got another belting start and led for half the race until that pesky Mr. Hardwick showed up (sporting a Citroen this time), tried my best to hold him off but failed in the end and ran home a dissapointed second. Sorry for the off track moment in race 2 Oscar...
All in another excellent evening once again.
Roll on Sunday's enduro (get signed up people -link-).

Cheers Kjell

Well that lasted long, one question from another driver about team speak feedback and i forfeited any chance i had Ohh well it is what it is. Good luck to the rest of the drivers for the rest of the race.
Why didn't you keep on going Carl? What about race 2 mate?
I always try to finish even if I am last. :cool:

It's ok mate. I know how you feel. I suffer much more on some sims than others. Took me a long time to get used to the new pedals and also to get the right seating position with them. You're welcome anytime :) Having done a league on here I can totally sympathise what it's like to drive your heart out and still finish two laps down! :mad:

Carl, I sit at a desk with a cheap office chair. The dog usually licks my feet whilst I'm driving and my missus constantly interrupts me to tell me what the weather is like. I am crap at sim racing but who cares. Just have fun. We can't all be winners in life.
Keep at it mate.:thumbsup:

Had a good first race, finished 3rd. Couldn't keep up with the front guys. Qualified 1st for the second race but couldn't find my pace and found myself battling for 4th place with @Craig Patteson. We were having a nice battle till I came too hot on a corner and gave him a door rub and on the next corner he rubbed me but in that case I lost control and ended up in the barrier. I believe it was not intentional of any of us, just a race incident. Ended up in last but at the last lap managed to overtake and finished second to last.

Yeah that tap made me get sideways and by the time I got it corrected we were at the next corner and had to throw the car sideways into the corner which led us to have contact was a good a battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back